You ran outside your house, racing past the front gardens and through the front gates. Tears were about to fall down your face the further you got away.

The arm which Dabi placed his hand on burned, it stung and left a large mark. It was going to scar.

You used your quirk to get away from them after Dabi said that to you. You couldn't bear being in the same room as them, especially Shigaraki.

The act you were putting on couldn't keep it up and you felt like you were just going to break after another second. The burn made you feel worse.

You stopped, caught your breath and wiped your face. "Grow up [name]," you told yourself. "The only thing scary is his how dry his face is... calm down..."

What type of dark humour is this...

Checking your pockets, you sighed in relief that they didn't sneakily take the tests back when you were distracted. But you grunted as you left the very thing you left the school for.

"For fucks sake!" You shouted frustratingly. You felt like your stress and anxiety was about to catch up to you to make you cry.

"What's gotten your panties in a twist, dumbass?"

You quickly turned around, facing Bakugou. He was wearing his jacket and was leant on the fence of some half-built building.

"Are you going to explain why you're..." he took the hand that held your phone, checking the time over your shoulder, "at least two hours late to what time you'd say you'd be back?"

He red eyes travelled up and down your appearance, noticing the tears pooling in your [e/c] ones. Bakugou put his hand on the back of your head, pushing you towards his chest.

"What's the fuck is going on, Sasaki?"

You silently let tears fall to his chest, clutching his black shirt in your hands. "I— I'm so sorry..."

Bakugou pulled away, looking at you and raising his brow. "For what?"

"The league of villains..." you quietly said, avoiding his lingering gaze. "I met up with them."

"You fucking dumbass," he moved the hair that covered your face. "Calm down with your breathing, you're going to hyperventilate if you carry on and I'm not planning on hauling your ass back to UA."

You expected his reaction to be angrier, more disappointed and more disgusted. But it was the opposite. He looked concerned and upset, almost as if he'd rather be in your place to go through being with them instead of it being you. You smiled to get the thought out of his head, he noticed your arm.

"Did that staple face do that?" He pointed to it.

You nodded. He sighed and took off his coat, wrapping it around your shoulders quickly. You grew confused and your cheeks started to redden.

"Tch. Don't think much of this, you look messed up right now and the last thing we both need is the news saying 'Sasaki [name] is looking like she got into a brawl in the city'."

"Okay."

Bakugou pointed his head to the direction he wanted you to start walking in. You did so and he walked beside you. He put his hands into the pockets of his jeans and let out a low sigh.