chapter twenty-six

Start from the beginning

"Dad. Stop this talk now. Right now. I have had enough." I yell hugging Dylan next.

"Safe sex is always better." Dylan whispers in my ear. I pull away from him, punching him hard on the chest. He whimpers and puts his hand of the place I punched him.

"Okay. Enough embarrassing your sister. Where are Mark and Stormie?" My dad laughs cutting in and Ross points towards the dressing room, where everyone is crowded in.

The boys follow and I walk up to Ross with an angry facial expression. "Why would you even mention it?" I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Come on. They don't know what we get up to in the dressing room bathrooms, and the back of the bus and that one time when we-"

"I get it! End of conversation. You are never to bring this up with family around again." I interrupt him and he wraps his arms around my waist, but I keep my arms on my chest.

"We are two adults, who can do what we want and let's be honest. It doesn't matter if they know or not because we are smart enough to know that we are too young for kids. They will come, just not now." He kisses the top of my head and I give in, wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest.

"If you keep pulling these tricks, there will be no kids." I giggle and I feel him tighten his grip. "Come on. We are missing out on family time."

I turn around and he holds his grip around my waist. We walk into the room and see all our siblings, throwing fruit at each other. We laugh and I look up at him. He stares down at me and kisses my forehead.

"If our kids are like this, I will absolutely love our family." I hear him whisper and kisses my forehead again. I look up and place my hand on his cheek smiling.

"Just like I love you." I lean up to kiss him but before I reach his lips, a fruit is pelted straight on my stomach. I look over to see Austin smirking throwing another orange my way.

"Oh, you are going to wish you didn't." I take Ross' arms off of me and run towards Austin.

Did Ross and I just confirm our forever love for each other? Did we just say to each other that we will be with each other forever?

--

"Now. L.A. You guys are sick! But I have a few special words for my special lady." The music dies down, to just Rocky's guitar and Rydel's keyboard. Ross' voice echoes through the microphone as he puts his hand over his eyes, to block out the lights, looking around to where our families are placed in the overhead side balcony.

A spotlight lands on me and I cover my eyes, not expecting the strong pain entering my eyes. All the fans scream and I look over to Ross waving.

"Now to finish the night. My gorgeous girlfriend of 6 months. This is for you." He gets a piece of paper out of his back pocket and opens it up.

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. You are incredible and I am lucky to have ended up with you.

You have a heart like gold and a brain like Einstein. To say the least, I am fucking lucky to call you mine.

You are my princess and I am your superman. Sorry Rudrey shippers, but I am the biggest superfan.

Your brothers scare me but hey you guys do you. But one thing I will never regret saying is I love you." He crumples up the paper and throws it behind him.

"I LOVE YOU ROSS LYNCH!" I yell from the banister and laugh when I see his face light up.

"This one is for you baby!" He shouts and points towards me.

The band begins to play I Can't Say I'm In Love and I run down to side stage. He looks over at me and comes running up to me, pulling me onto the stage.

He continues to sing the song, dancing around the stage with me. He finishes by slamming his lips on mine. I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck and I hear a bunch of screams from the crowd. I pull away and look at the crowd.

"We are definitely having some fire sex after this. Especially because you decided to wear this." Ross whispers into my ear and I laugh at him, pushing him away.

I go towards the crowd and run across the stage, high fiving them. One of them grabs onto me and I fall into the crowd. Suddenly, I am on the floor, looking up at a bunch of people screaming at me, grabbing me all over. I go to get up, but struggle to overcome the crowd.

I see multiple yellow jackets come over the crowd and reach down to grab me. I hold onto their arms and they pull me out, placing me back on stage. I pull down my dress and am suddenly captured by Ross' arms.

"Are you okay? Holy shit. I thought I lost you." He looks up and down my body, examining me.

"I am completely fine. Where is a microphone?" I laugh and look around. He pulls a microphone out of his back pocket, putting it in front of me. "You guys are crazy." They all cheer louder and I look back at Ross who is smiling at me. I give him a quick kiss and run off the stage, high fiving the other band members.

I look back to see Ross laughing as Ellington squirts his water gun at him. He runs at him and begins to pretend to box him. He really is incredible and I really do love him.

 He really is incredible and I really do love him