chapter twenty-six

Start from the beginning

I woke up a bit earlier today and made banana choc-chip pancakes from scratch and my infamous coffee. I set up a little table and chairs outside the bus, with a little rose, sitting in a vase. We have both agreed that roses are our flower. All thanks to me.

"Superman." I whisper shaking him awake. "I made breakfast."

He gets out of the bunk and puts on some sweats and a loose t-shirt. I grab his hand and lead him outside. I open my arms out and smile to the coffee table.

"Happy 6 months!" I turn around and see him smiling. He wraps my arms around my waist and nuzzles his head into my neck.

"Happy 6 months princess." He puts me down and we begin to eat the food.

"You excited to see your family today?" He asks shovelling more food into his mouth.

"This is literally the most perfect day. A milestone with my incredible boyfriend. I get to see my family who I haven't seen for months in person. Then we have dinner all together." I smile and take a sip out of my mug.

"I agree. The show is going to be good as well. Since this will be our only moment alone. I have something for you." He gets up and runs into the bus before I could say anything. We promised each other we wouldn't get each other anything. Who does this man think he is?

He comes back out, with a tiny box in his hand and his guitar.

"Now before you complain. I did not get you this gift. I only just remembered it the other day." He sits down and places the guitar on his lap, pushing the box towards me.

I open it to see a dainty ring with a small diamond on it. I look up at him confused. "What is this?"

"It's the ring. The one that the fan got you. I thought you would like it and it shows that we will always be there for you. All of us. My family. Your family. Your friends. My friends. The fans. Me. We are all there for you." He says and I look up to him, as he is lightly playing the guitar.

"You are adorable." I put the ring on and stare at it. One of the only pieced of jewellery I will keep on me forever.

"Let me be your superhero. There isn't a place I won't go whenever you need me by your side. I'll be there." He sings quietly and I join in, as we both stare at each other. The song finishes and he grabs my hand resting on the table.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say and kiss the back of his hand.

--

"AUDREY!" I hear the boys voice echo down the venue's hall.

"My babies!" I run towards my family and jump into my dad's arms. My brothers come around me, hugging me as well. "I have missed you guys so much." I start to tear up, as we hold onto each other tighter.

"We have missed you too. I didn't realise how much you tamed these beasts until now." My dad jokes and I pick up Brad, spinning him around.

"Well duh. These boys are the reason for these wrinkles. You have grown so much!" I laugh and put Brad down.

I go to hug James and he examines me fully up and down.

"I am perfectly fine. Now hug me, brother!" I quote and he laughs pulling me in.

"Don't worry she isn't pregnant either." I hear Ross from behind me, letting go of the hug and looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yea. You better not make my daughter pregnant, without consulting me first." My dad walks up to Ross giving him a hug and taping him on the back.