Looking down at his lover whilst feeling Zuko's mouth around his erect manhood felt amazing, the wetness, the warmth, being able to control how far back his cock went into the Prince's throat, tickling the back of it; making him emit erotic noises whilst he was gagging. Pulling his lover's head back and forth quickly, using that cavern as if it was a toy made for his own pleasure brought him joy; he was finally able to touch, and be touched by the prince he had longed for.

The older of the two was enjoying this just as much, but he needed air. He placed his hand on Sokka's thighs and pushed his head away, gasping for air whilst drool dripped onto his chin, seeing how glossy his lover's saliva coated cock was. He cleared his throat and panted softly before using his hand to jerk his swain of at the same quick pace his head had been going, "get on your back babe," Sokka grunted and moaned softly, keeping his grip on Zuko's hair; but he let go once the prince nodded and let go of his shaft, now laying down on his back.

The blue eyed make traced a gentle hand down his lover's body, once down to his hip the prince lifted up his leg, placing it on the warrior's shoulder. "You're very eager aren't you?" Sokka chuckled and smiled while he lined the head of his cock up with the entrance of his lover's rectum, slowly pushing himself inside.

Grunts came out of the two in unison, one from the submissive is slight pain mixed with a pinch of pleasure; and from the dominant who was feeling one hundred percent pleasure, feeling how tight and warm the insides of his boyfriend was. "G-god!" The prince gripped his warrior's shoulder, gently digging his nails into tanned skin, his head thrown back in immense pleasure.

Seeing the pale male below, his face scrunched up acutely in enjoyment and slight pain, made the more muscular of the two more determined to make this last as long as it could without making it boring. The muscular teen leaned down and rested his forearms on both sides of his lover's head, placing gentle kisses and nips to his neck, teasing rocking his hips back and forth at a painfully slowly pace; making the prince beneath him whimper in anticipation.

Soon the pace had quickened, Sokka had a hand gently around the Prince's throat, the golden eyed teen was tugging on the warrior's hair and biting his neck whilst he let out loud moans and groans, heavy slapping sounds could be heard from the two connecting over and over again. They enjoyed this moment, being rough with one another, marking each other.

The warrior looked around on the floor, smirking whenever he saw Zuko's robe; he halted his thrusting and let go of his lover, sitting on the edge of the bed and reaching for the long, thin silk piece that held the robe together. He huffed a little in displeasure when he saw he couldn't reach it; so he got off of the bed and grabbed it, then got back into position "turn around," he panted out an order, to which his lover followed.

"Good, hands behind your back," once again, the older male followed his dominant's command, feeling the piece of his clothing being wrapped around his wrist, "and what do you think your doing?" He rested his cheek on the pillow while glancing back at his lover, who was smirking to himself.

Seeing that tan neck covered with indentations from his teeth, dark bruises where he had sucked, made him know this was real. "I'm just making this a little more exciting, your Highness." The warrior entered his throbbing erection into his lover once more, pushing down on his back with one hand whilst the other pulled on his hair; his thrusts adjusting to the same speed they were once before they had stopped.

Zuko, the Fire Nation Prince, had been reduced to nothing but a moaning and whimpering mess, his mouth hanging open, his eyes rolled into the back of his head, his lover treating him as if he were a doll created for his master's pleasure. This was something that excited him, feeling his swain taking control, thrusting into him as fast and as hard as he could. Of course the bed was squeaking, he was basically screaming and could heard through probably the entire hallway. But he was far too happy to care about that now.

He and Sokka were one again, their grunts, the sounds of their skin making contact, the residue of each other's mouths on their neck and lips, the musk of sweat filling their noses whenever they breathed in deeply. It was everything he has ever wanted after being separated.

Sadly, all good things must come to and end, and that was whenever he felt a warm liquid filling him, he turned his head towards the man using his hole, smiling a little bit. He himself not having released yet; started to push back against his dominant, whining a little bit just to tease him.

"I haven't cum yet, keep going~" Zuko smiled a little bit, turning the top half of his body a little bit so he was basically laying down on his side whilst his bottom half was still upright. "needy little shit," Sokka growled gently, gripping onto the Prince's hip with one hand, whilst the other wrapped itself around the pale erection, jerking it off quickly to match the pace of his thrusts, using his thumb to make small and quick circles around the tip.

This made the pale teen squirm in pleasure, gasping and moaning loudly, his volume greater than before if that was even possible; so loud that his throat was starting to hurt. "Come on, just cum already damnit," the warrior was starting to grow impatient, the prince only whined and tried his hardest. Hardest to do what? How hardest to keep his mind intact.

It was starting to seem like ejaculating would be impossible, but one final thrust and stroke sent the fire bender over the edge. He came into his lover's hand, his eyes crossing and trying to roll into the back of his head from how good he felt; seeing this expression made his lover smile and stick his soiled fingers into the slightly opened mouth, "clean them up."

To which the prince nodded and did, sucking his own cum off the warrior's fingers, it was a weird to taste his own after having Sokka's a couple times; but he wasn't upset by this. "You were really loud, I'm surprised none of the guards, or even your dad came in." Sokka leaned down and kissed his boyfriend's temple gently, then nuzzled his shoulder; his eyes closed while he panted.

Zuko closed his eyes and moved his head back lazily, too tired to move all the much; panting while he smiled and kissed Sokka's shoulder "We need to talk to my father."