xxiii. 𝓛𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐌𝐄.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ. 
"𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄,
𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖,

  "𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖,

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐆𝐎."
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ.
───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

❣︎ To: Dad. ❣︎

I'm starting with you because I know you'd be pretty upset if I didn't.

No, this isn't your eulogy. I already wrote all three of yours, aka, yours, moms, and Loki's, last night. This is just a letter, in hopes you'll receive it.

I hope you're doing okay, wherever you are.

I can still hear you say language! whenever I curse. I used to hate it, but now, now I miss it. I miss it so much.

I miss you so much. I miss your corny ass dad jokes, I miss your rock playlist, I miss FRIDAY.

Fury gave me a pair of glasses in a box that you left behind. Supposedly, you had created it over 5 years ago and didn't tell me. And you gave it to Nick... out of all people. I haven't seen it. Still pretty pissed about that, but I digress.

Your birthdays comin' up — April 4th. My fellow Aries. Both too prideful for our own good, too stubborn, too. I definitely got that one from you. Thanks for that.

Remember when you did the Risky Business, underwear dancing scene thingy when you thought I was still school and Pepper, mom, and I walked in on you doing it? I wasn't supposed to reveal that, was I? Sorry. It's a funny one.

Or when I, a ten year old at the time, dared you, a forty year old at the time, to stick a bean up your nose... and you did!

Or when I made you dress up and have a tea party with me & my stuffed animals. I even painted your nails, put makeup on you, gave you a tiara and tutu. I even told you to wear mom's heels. You didn't, but it was still funny.

I should probably stop embarrassing you. I'll stop...

Or when!— no, no, I'm joking. That's enough embarrassing stories. For now.

I was literally just smiling and laughing a second ago and now I'm crying, again. For the tenth time this hour.

You'll never get to walk me down the isle, you never got to meet Ingi, or any of my future children. I could really use a parent, right now. But clearly, y'all wanted to leave so badly. I don't blame you, though.