iv. 𝓛𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ.
"𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐘,

𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓."
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ.
───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────
the gifs are mine.

          𝓜aybe she was hallucinating, maybe the loss of blood has caused her to see things that aren't truly there. The same person who wreaked havoc in all of New York State, and tried to kill half of the Earth's population just five years ago, was in a chair, sitting across the young woman who almost killed him.

Valkyrie walked in to get something, Thor trailing close behind, as usual. Bruce and Loki exchanged words, but Jaylanie stood in the same place, staring at Loki. He had that mischievous smirk on his face — the same one he had before she almost ended his life with a single push.

"Hello, Stark," He dared to say to her. She wanted to punch him so badly. She was thinking of all the things she could do to him, but those thoughts soon faded away as she thought about Thor. Loki was his brother after all.

Adopted, but nonetheless, still his brother.

𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗸𝗶. Jaylanie grabbed a water bottle that stood on a small coffee table beside the door and chucked it at his face. "Hello to you, too." 𝗼𝗵, 𝘄𝗼𝘄, 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺. "Just had to make sure." Her voice was low as she walked towards him, arms crossed over her chest. "The last time I saw you, you tried to kill everyone. Where you at these days?" She asked him. He looked up at her, his bright blue eyes staring back at her blue and purple opposites. "I must say, you have very beautiful eyes, Jaylanie." He said, completely disregarding her question. She knew this game all too well, he tried to play this same one with her mother, and every other woman he comes in contact with.

Jaylanie cringed at his attempt to flirt with her, flinging his head back with her hand. "Dude, aren't you, like, 1,500 years old?"

"But do I look like it?" Loki sent her a wink and toothy grin. He was fishing for a compliment, but she wasn't going to give it to him.

"Yes." She lied, looking blankly at him. His smile fell which caused her smile to grow. Jaylanie saw Valkyrie and Thor talking from her peripherals and it made her little heart leap with immense joy.

Thor, for the longest time, has been caught up with his ex, Jane. Although Jaylanie's never met her, Thor used to talk about her a lot. Something happened between them and Thor insists it was he who dumped her, or he also described it as a "mutual dumping", but with the way he used to talk about her, it was pretty obvious that that was a complete lie. Maybe Valkyrie could be the one. She's perfect for him — she's beautiful, independent, a drinker, powerful, everything you could ever want in a woman, that's was her. Jaylanie looked up to her a lot, she looked at her like the sister she never had. She is Asgardian, though, so there's a possible chance that she could be older than Thor, but that's none of her business.