i. 𝓢𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ.
"𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍,

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓."
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ.
───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

          𝓙aylanie didn't know how it happened or 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 it happened, but she hasn't been on earth for two whole years, and it was all bruce's fault. Well, the Hulk's fault. She thought she was on Asgard, Thor's home planet, but she soon found out they were on a planet called Sakaar. She was probably a million light-years away from her friends and family.

She was most definitely exaggerating the time, but it felt as though it was.

As she sat upon her bed, looking out the unnecessarily large window next to her, Jaylanie's focus was on the arena which was packed beyond comprehension. They were there for one person and one person only — The Hulk. Since they've landed on the foreign planet, Hulk has been used for gladiatorial fights which, at first, she didn't appreciate Valkyrie and The Grandmaster using him for their gain, but she kept her mouth shut for the sake of Hulks and her life. Besides, Hulk has made it very clear he liked competing so she let it be.

Jaylanie didn't know who the green giant was fighting against, but they were pretty small and very strong as they were giving Hulk a tough fight. Usually, Hulk could end his opponents the second he entered, but this was very different.

It wasn't long before a blast of lightning and thunder rang through the entire arena, shaking everything in its path including the room she was currently in — knocking down a few empty glasses of alcohol on the shelves as they shattered across the floors.

There was only one person in the entire universe who had the powers to do that and it certainly was no Sakaaran.

Soon enough, Hulk jumped into the air and slammed his body into the man who laid lifeless on the ground.

"Another day, another Doug."

༻❁༺

"𝓜y goodness, I thought I'd never see you again, you little firecracker," Thor said as he embraced the young brunette in a warm hug, wrapping his arms around her neck and hers wrapped around his bare torso. "Same here, big one." His deep laugh brought an immense smile to her face.

They stood in each other's arms for a moment before they let go. "How'd you guys even get here?" Her best friend asked, sharing glances between Jaylanie and the Hulk who was sitting in a hot tub across the room, relaxing his muscles after the gruesome fight. "Ask this one," Jaylanie pointed her perfectly manicured finger to the green giant whose only response was to shrug his shoulders. "I bet he knows."