xii. 𝓘𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ.
"𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓?"ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓?"
ɴᴏᴠᴀʟɪsᴇ.
───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

𝓙aylanie stared out the window as the spaceship was plummeting towards planet Titan — Thanos' planet. No one knew how to control it nor were they trying to, at least not until Tony said something.

"I don't think this rig has a self-parking function," He put an arm inside of a machine for piloting, she guessed. "Get your arm into this. Close those around it. This was meant for one big guy, so we have to move at the same time. You understand?"

"Okay. Okay. Ready." Peter said nervously as he did what Tony said. They were going in every direction, but straight. They wobbled to the right, to the left, up, and then down as they tried to gain their balance. "Turn! Turn! Turn!" They both did their best going at the same pace, but they crashed into miscellaneous objects, causing the back half of the ship to rip off.

Strange and Jaylanie each created a force field around the ship to prevent them from being killed in the landing. The ship was partially gone, but they landed safely. Jaylanie hands were starting to hurt, she didn't know why. They felt a little numb, almost tingling like she was shocked by a shocking pen, but the shocking sensation wasn't leaving.

"You guys all right?" Tony asked, taking his arm out of the machine. They all spoke, talking over each other, letting each other know they're all unharmed. "You okay, sweetheart?" He walked over to Jaylanie, grabbing her hands to examine the lightning strikes that bruised the backs of them. "Yeah. Just wanna get this over with—"

"Whose ring is this?"

Jaylanie opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She hated that everything reminded her of Loki. The color green, Elvis, the ring, the necklace, the color blue, Thanos, Thor, even space reminded her of him. "Let me just say," Peter hung from a web, upside down, and Jaylanie let out a subtle sigh of relief. "If aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I end up eating one of you, I'm sorry."

Tony pointed at Peter. "I don't wanna hear another pop culture reference for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

"Um, I, um, I'm trying to say something's coming." A small, round grenade rolled in between them and it exploded, sending everyone to different parts of the ship. Jaylanie's back made contact with the cracked window. Thankfully, she activated her iron suit on time and wasn't hurt too badly, but she's endured so much psychical harm since Sakaar, the slightest touch was incredibly painful for her.