“Just 13 hours? You think 13 hours is a just? Gosh, I am hurt,” He fakes his hurt expression while patting his chest area, making me giggle.

“Okay, I missed you too. More than you can imagine. I have been thinking about you throughout my office hours.” He kisses my forehead.

“I love you always and forever,” I know what's coming next. He is at the verge of kneeling down when I shake my head.

“Uh uh uh! It's a no again,” I refuse again to his now 103rd attempts. He groans while pouting at me and making me smile.

“You always refuse. Is this really a big thing?”

“It is,” I nod my head to show that I am serious as hell.

“Come on we will save water usage, save space, and also save food,” I laugh out loud while he glares at me with a pout.

“The only thing we both will save is space,” I reason, making him roll his eyes.

“Okay,” He takes my hand, making me smile again. I have been smiling a lot since Xavier became my boyfriend. “Come on, you wouldn't have to pay the rent for your apartment and save money too. And I am living in a huge mansion feeling alone every time and missing you. Why are you even refusing?”

“I feel like a gold digger,” I admit while avoiding to look at his face.

“What people think is nothing to do with our relationship. We must seize every moment till we have got time. Not worry about what shits people are thinking.” I stare at him with awe and love while realizing my stupid mistake.

Will people play a vital role in our relationship? Will their opinion affect us?

No. A big NO!

“I love you,”

“Now, is this a yes?”

I look at him to see that he is looking at me with an expectant look. “Yes!”

He jumps at me and picks me up while cheering and screaming, making me laugh out loud. “Put me… d-down! NOW!”

He finally, after spinning me till my surrounding spin does, he stops making me roll my eyes. “Thank you,”

“Well thank you to you too for making my head spin,” He looks at me with worry and now carry me gently and places me on the couch. He takes a seat himself and take my hand massaging it softly making me sigh.

“I am sorry,” I shake my head for him to stop saying sorry. “I was just excited a lot.”

“You should be,” I giggle while he rolls his eyes playfully.

“After I got rejected for a thousand times, this definitely is a huge achievement. I am honored,” Before I can respond to him, my phone vibrates, making me look at the caller ID to see it's Ethan.

I answer the call while Xavier stares at me. “Hello Ethan,”

“Winter!” Ethan screams, making me wince and keep the phone in a safer distance. “You can't believe this!”

“What do you mean?”

“Rosaline and I are getting married!”

I squeal in excitement, making Xavier stares at me wide-eyed. I do a happy dance and a twirl, making Xavier grin and take my hand again when I stop. “That's AMAZING!”

“I know right,”

“I am so excited!” I take Xavier's hand and kiss it sloppily while he chuckles. “Congratulations! When is the date?”

“It's uh, we haven't discussed yet. I just proposed to her and she agreed. So, we are currently engaged.”

“Oh, I am so happy for you. Is Rose with you?”

“Yep,”

“Can you give her the phone?”

“Okay,”

I hear some shuffling and some noises before Rose speaks. “Hello,”

“Hello girl! I am so happy for you both! Oh right! Congratulations to both of you!”

She giggles and squeals, making me smile. “I can't believe either. I am so excited and nervous.”

“When are you both planning to discuss the date?”

“I think we will discuss the date of the marriage, maybe tonight. We are going out on a date,”

“Yup, do it tonight! Don't waste your time! And I hope you are happy,”

“You can't believe. I am over the moon,” I smile while I see Xavier staring at me with a grin.

After some talking with Rose and Ethan, we finally hang up.

“I see we have gotten two good news,”

“Seems so,” He kisses me on the forehead while I squeal again. “My best friends are getting married. I can't be more happy.”

“Are you happy that you are moving in with me. I don't want you to be forced in this.”

“I wanted to move in a long time ago, but I stopped myself because of shits I shouldn't have worried about. I am sorry.”

“Don't be,” He looks at my eyes and cups my cheeks, making me smile. “Everyone makes mistake. I accept your mistake and you do too. That's why we are here till now. We wouldn't have lasted if it weren't for forgiving each other's mistake and loving each other.” I smile while thinking how I got so lucky.  My stomach grumble loudly, making us both look at my tummy.

“I see someone is hungry,”

“Because of you,” I joke making him huff.

“Because of me?” I giggle while he stands up and puts his hand in the air for me. “I think I am going to that vegetarian restaurant down the street. Mind to tag along?”

I smile while taking his hand and standing up. “Of course Mister. Lead the way.”

● ● ●

I can't believe I have completed this book. I am so happy!!!❤
Thank you to all of you whoever has liked and voted for this story.
I am gonna miss Xavier and Winter.1