2: An unanticipated arrival

Tommy's POV:

Phil told me to surrender. As if I were giving up now. I Pulled up my shield and looked in my inventory for something to help me.

"I am not fucking surrendering to wimps."
Ranboo lowered his sword. "Tommy?"
"It can't be..." Phil muttered.

"Oh yeah, cause I'm 'bad at pvp'." I thought, snarling at them.

I pulled a swiftness potion into my hot bar, drank and ran. When they realised I was running, it was too late.

I ran all the way back home to put my loot safely away. I tucked the netherite and the best potions in my ender chest. The rest of the loot, I hid in my inventory. I drank a milk bucket and crafted some iron armour and tools.

"What should I do?" I said out loud. "INTIMIDATION TOWER!"

I went down into my my mine I'd started working and mined a few stacks of cobble. I used my netherite pick to speed it up.

I came to the surface and put my pickaxe away, then I began the tower whistling animal crossing.

Ranboo's POV:

"This is the portal." I told them. "See look, he made this path so that people finds it easier to get here."
"Here we go..." Techno breathed, stepping into the nauseating, purple spirals. Phil and I went through, right behind him.

When we came through we could immediately see Tommy. He was about 40 blocks off the ground, making a cobble tower.  He didn't see us come through.

Techno growled "See, he's clearly been busy all day."
"We'll see about that." Phil whispered. "Tommy!" He yelled up to him.

He jumped off the tower and took a bit of  damage but he had a smile across his face.

"Philza, Ranboo! Ma friennnnndss." He glanced over to Techno "And I guess hi Techno..."
"Sorry I haven't visited sooner Tommy, I got a bit distracted."
"It doesn't matter! You're here now, I've just been alone for a while."

Techno pointed up at the tower. "How long you been working on that?"
"All day!" He said proudly. "My pick broke so I had to get more iron and it takes forever to mine cobble." Tommy began rambling on to Techno so I took the opportunity to talk to Phil.
"I coulda swore that was his voice, but apparently not." I mumbled sadly.
"It must of been someone else then, there's no need to get worked up about it!"

I walked over to Tommy. He smiled at me.

"I'm sorry but we have to go Tom, we have something to deal with."
"Oh?"
"Techno was robbed by someone and we're trying to get it back. We just thought we'd say hi."
"It's no problem, hope you find them."

I waved goodbye and ran through the portal.

Tommy's POV:

I had successfully thrown them off my tail. They didn't suspect me if they had doubts before. I grinned to myself and continued my tower.

:D I really hope you're enjoying this book thus far. Vote to be POG!

Words: 500

(Exactly 500 words)