chapter 27 - happily ever aft- present

The past week was a very upbeat week, Lennox was extremely giddy all week, she can't stop smiling even while she's doing school work a smile is present on her face

The past week was a very upbeat week, Lennox was extremely giddy all week, she can't stop smiling even while she's doing school work a smile is present on her face. But she isn't the only one Steve is so ecstatic, he has fallen more in love with the beautiful girl if that was even possible. Now this happiness isn't going to last that long they will be faced with the stress of planning a wedding and calling all the Avengers to invite them. Lennox wants to invite Tony Stark, Steve wants to be supportive of this decision but he doesn't think Tony will come since they did fight against each other.

Steve felt the need for Tony to be there, he was a big part of his and now Lennox's life but Tony would have most likely said something snarky that would make him angry at his own wedding. Then the smug look Tony would hold after, Tony was never one to apologize unless it was up to him. Steve couldn't remember if he ever told Lennox about the letter he had written to the billionaire but now was not the time to inform her.

Other than that life was going great for pretty much everyone, Natasha and Amara are very happy for their best friends and they are content with the life they have. The two women constantly build themselves up trying to be better for each other while maintaining being themselves. Amara supports every mission Nat goes on with the team unless she comes home with the slightest bruise, then she lectures the whole team about being safe. While Natasha just laughed at her angry wife, then Amara would fix everyone up it started to become a routine for everyone.

Wanda and Vision have been traveling, they have found a place to stay for the moment. The two were always running around together, Wanda wanted to see the world before she would settle down with Vision. Vision would follow the Witch around for eternity if that's what it took to be by her side always. One day Vision came to Lennox and showed her this plot of land that he had bought for a house, Lennox thought it was the sweetest gesture ever. Vis knew that he had Lennox's blessing for when he would propose while Steve gave him a whole speech about how they had time to just live having a blast.

Lennox and Steve were in their offices doing their own work, Lennox is working to get her degree earlier than expected because she's kept up with her classes. After she graduates she then has to do a one day of a training class, then she will be a certified wedding planner. This was exciting and new for the female shes only had one real job and that was being an undercover agent. She didn't want to feel like she's in constant danger, so if she wanted to settle into a more simply job thats what she would do.

After Lennox's birthday party the kids told Steve that if he hurt their aunt Lennox that they would hurt him, Lila was very serious about this threat she told Nomad that she has a good aim when it comes to using a bow and arrow. Lennox of course high fives the little girl while howling of giggles, Lila got the threatening tone from her.

Laura was over the moon excited for another wedding to happen, Clint was to drunk to even understand what had just happened. Usual for Clint he was kind of useless when it came to being sober enough to understand what was happening around him.