chapter 13 - bottoms up, bitches

After the kiss last night, Steve brought Lennox back home where he brought her to her room so that she could sleep

After the kiss last night, Steve brought Lennox back home where he brought her to her room so that she could sleep. He thought maybe Lennox would forget about the kiss and the confession since she was consumed by alcohol, so he left her to sleep while he want to box in the gym. The only problem is the next morning Lennox did not forget what happened, fortunately Amara was there when she woke up.

"So you kissed him." Amara tried to confirm, she was attempting not to burst with excitement because she has been waiting for them to get together, much like the rest of the Avengers.

"Yeah, but oh god." Lennox groaned, laying back onto her bed holding her forehead, she was hungover but the pain was also from the confusion. "He's just so, everything i'm not. And then i'm here, like rain hell fire with an evil laugh." Lennox explained, almost hyperventilating.

She had never had a real relationship, she lost her virginity in junior year after a random high school party. She had her first kiss durning spin the bottle, Lennox wasn't very experienced in the relationship world. Amara had only been with two guys in her life, one in high school and one while Lennox was away at Hydra. But none of Amara's relationships felt right, so she wasn't much help. The person who would help the most in this situation would be sam, since he is a self proclaimed "ladies man" or Pepper because she puts up with Tony's shit.

"Well your evil laugh is adorable, he has feelings for you Len. He stuck around throughout this whole time and has made it clear that he isn't going anywhere so just go for. Run like the wind bullseye." Amara advised her best friend.

"No, that's a Steve and me thing." Lennox smiled, remembering the day the two spent just watching Toy Story. "Thanks, Mar. I don't know what i would do without an amazing best friend like you." Lennox looked up Amara but Amara's face held a look like she was fighting with herself to tell Lennox something. "Mara, is there something on your mind?"

"Yes. No. No." Amara fought with herself, Lennox looked confused at the girl. "Okay, don't look at me like that. I think i'm lesbian." The doctor blurted out, a shocked face was put on both of their faces. "Wow, okay uhm you are the first person i said that to. I think i need a margarita."

"Hey, sit down. I'm proud of you, and i'm happy for you."

"I have a massive crush on Nat." Amara blurted out yet again, she internally scolded herself. "Yeah, i'm gonna need that margarita. I think we both need one."

"You and Nat would be a great couple, go for it babes. Also, i do need that margarita. Want to avoid Steve and Nat?" Lennox asked as they walked out of her room.

"100 percent."

"Perfect."

Later on in the day, Amara and Lennox had successfully avoided Steve and Nat, but the main reason they were successful is because Steve, Sam, and Natasha were preparing to go on a mission assigned from Fury. The two girls had no idea about this mission so they happily drank.