chapter 1- daylight

TW: these were put in my disclaimers but i want to warn you before you continue reading this book will mention EDs, anxiety, depression, trauma, and other sensitive topics so if those matters are uncomfortable for you to read i suggest not continuing to read!!!!!!!!!

"Its been six years since her last mission." A Hydra agent said outside the cell doors of Lennox Barton. "The twins need someone like her. The Avengers are outside right now." The man pleaded. Lennox had been trapped inside this hell hole for the last 11 years but six since they've needed her. She wants nothing more than to end it all. The never-ending time spent in the enclosure, she gets two hours of free time and two hours of training everyday. The guards and employee have become friendly with the undercover agent so she gets details such as new recruits. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, the twins one with super-speed and the girl who moves things with her mind. The twins could be her chance out of this. She can't be stuck here with no hope for the rest of her life.

Lennox's head perked up when she heard that the Avengers were out there, she had been told about these people and her brother being one of them. She could get out and see her brother, nine years since she last saw and heard from him.

"I'll help." Her quiet voice added onto the two men's conversation. Lennox had lost her energetic touch, the enthusiasm in her voice. Hydra had beaten her down, tore her apart, taken away her will to live. "The twins, i can teach them to obey." Her face stared at the two agents emotionless. Her eyes dark brown with zero life, no glimmer, Lennox didn't have the energy to try and get it back but this moment could be what helps her.

"I told you, the dragon should be unleashed she can literally rain hell fire." The man spoke. The other agent groaned and handed the keys to agent one to unlock my cell as the cell unlocked Iron Man shot at them, Lennox ducked quickly trying not to get hit. She couldn't just approach Iron man and ask him to take her out of here it would raise all suspicion and needed him to buy it. She spotted one of the twins approaching Iron Man, warping his brain into his biggest fear. I watched the man have a panic attack right in front of her. Lennox wanted to help, the many nights she had a panic attack and no one would help her. He was just as helpless as Lennox except she didn't have people supporting her. She was 100 percent sure her brother thought she was dead.

She was making a run outside, the foreign feeling of the cold chilling air against her fiery skin. Her dark brunette hair tied into a high ponytail, a sports tank top and capris. Beaten up shoes on her feet, making it hurt to run but she did it anyway. She ran for a while, then a boy with silver hair ran into her.

"You are the wyvern, how did you get out?" The Sokovian accent ran strong through his voice. He stared into the women's fearless looking eyes. She didn't hesitate to respond.

"They let me out to help, are we too late?" Lennox questions, altering her voice to have a slight french accent so she will be less recognizable when she escapes.