Epilogue.

After the speech that day, many women came up with their traumatizing past. They shared a lot through social medias . But that was not enough This should completely change and we could only hope and fight for it.

I was surprised by the number of women who experienced this by their own family members. What's more disturbing is that they were silenced by their own mothers. We had a long way to change. Starting from our own families.

I grabbed my keys from the table and diary from the drawer. I walked down the stairs and saw mom and dad. After giving them both a kiss on the cheeks I got into my car and drive off.

On my way , I saw a flower shop. I stopped there and went inside the shop.

"Hi ma'am, how can I help you?" A sweet lady asked.

"I need a white Delilah flower." I asked , my eyes already brimming with tears.

She nodded and walked towards the basket with white delilahs. She picked a clean and beautiful one and cut out its extra stem. Then she gently handed it to me.

"That'll be $7.50" she said.
I paid her and walked out the store and into my car.
I drove off to the cemetery. I walked to Delilah's grave and sat there. I sat there for so long and allowed the tears to flow freely. I have been waiting for this moment.

"Delilah, I hope you'll be proud of me. If you were here, I would've given you a big tight beary hug and never let go. I love you sister. You've been served the justice you deserve. May your beautiful soul rest in peace. You'll forever be remembered, Delilah. " I was tearing up pretty badly .I took out the lighter and the diary. I lighted the diary up and let it burn out completely. The diary which held all her pain....let it all burn away... I watched as the paper turned into ashes. Then I took out the flower. I kissed and then placed the white Delilah on her grave .
"You are most strongest person, Delilah." It came out as a whisper. Slowly I walked out of the cemetery and entered the car. Before even a minute has passed I broke into tears... I looked over at the dashboard to see a few white petals . I wiped away my tears and gathered all the courage to live up this life for my sister.....

THE END.....