17

I roamed around the corridors to find Trevor. I soon gave up and dialled his number . He attended the call after the second ring. I asked him to meet me .

"Hey, I am sorry. Was a bit busy." He said while trying to catch up his breath.
" It's fine. I've the phone." I handed over the phone to him.
" Oh, yes. Where's Sila now? Is she okay?" He asked , panicking.
"She is fine. Anna took her home ."
"Hmmm. Do you want to join me to my house. We will work together to unlock this shit." He asked .
"Yea , sure I'll join you."
We walked out of the school to his car and drove off.

Ian's POV...

After that worthless bitch attacked us and ran off, we were in nurse's office.  Paul had his nose bleeding.
I heard someone's phone ringing and it was Jace's. He took out the phone and answered it.

"Hello, yes..... He is here.... Oh I wonder why??......yea I'll tell him. Is everything okay though?... Why us??...Mhmm okay...." He cut the call and pushed it back to his pocket.

"It was your mother. Where the hell is your phone?" He asked annoyed.
"What? What did she want? Is everything alright?" I dabbed the pockets to check for my phone but was of no use. I searched all my pockets. I guess , I missed it while that bitch threw a tandrum. I was panicking at a very high level now. I ran out from the office to that classroom . I searched the entire area but I couldn't find. I was on verge of breaking every little thing in this classroom. Then realisation hit me.
That dirty hag. She played me. I ran out the room to look for her but the school was almost empty. Shit!!!!

"What got stuck up your ass?" Levi asked. They all came walking towards me.

"That bitch took my phone. " They all looked panicked. I have to find that shit.

"Hey, calm down!! Did you search thoroughly" Paul asked.

"Yes, I am sure and I checked everywhere." I said looking at the floor to magically spit out my phone.

"Your mother wanted to meet us urgently. She called me to tell that. " Jace interrupted.

"Shit!! What do we do now?" I was panicking like there's no tomorrow.

"I think we'll meet your mother first then go for the bitch." Levi commented.

" That sounds perfect." I gave them a smirk .

We walked back to the cars and drove off seperately to my house. Whatever mother wanted to tell us. I loved my mother. The only woman I love and care.

I have hurt , forced, drugged ,abused and raped many women. The only one I killed was Delilah. Because poor Delilah couldn't keep it in her mind and get over it. I've threatened and paid off many of them . But this bitch never fell into any of that. She wanted justice it seems. Many of them said I am psychotic. Well I guess I am perfectly normal . I actually liked Delilah , a perfect loving girl who was loved by everyone. She irritated the shit out of me. Such a goody two shoes. So I started bullying her. It was fun at first but I soon got bored of it. So I tried to take her out in a date but guess what?? That scum rejected me. My need for her increased to a level I couldn't maintain and I took my own way . I drugged her and I did what I had to. I left her for good but she didn't want to see me walk around freely it seems. She wanted revenge. She tried to approach my mom. The only plan I had was kill the bitch. I even caught her  eavesdropping on a conversation I had with my friends about kidanpping her. But I was surprised when she didn't react. But now I know why. That trash had planned out everything from the beginning. She was playing us . Her sister, Dayanara is smart. Smart enough to get us caught. I should've ended her along with the other one. I will soon kill her off too.

    Once we reached my house, we walked directly inside and sat on the kitchen island. I picked up the bread from the table and some jam and cream cheese from the fridge. While spreading it on the bread ,all I could think of was about my phone. After it was done, I passed it over to Paul who did the same and so on.

"What do you think she wanted to tell us?" Levi asked.

"Don't worry, I am here. I will tell you myself."  I looked over at to see my mom walking down the stairs.