21

Today was the day Ian had to surrender. I went downstairs to my parents . I already told them everything the day before.
" Hey mom...dad." I gave them a quick peck the cheeks .
" Morning Daya." Mom sounded happy.

" Thank .. you..". My dad said as his voice broke at the end.

" Dad you don't have to thank me. I did it for every women who fell victim." I said .

" I know... But what you did is brave ... Delilah would be so happy." Mom said while wiping the tears that left her eyes.

" Thanks mom..Dad... I have to go anyways ... Bye I love you both..." I said and ran out the house to already see Trevor waiting in his car.

Ian's POV.

I got out of the car and walked towards the police station. My mother filed a case against my father. He was fined $50,000 and 5 years imprisonment. My mother took over his business . I knew whatever was in stock for me .

"Excuse me." I asked one of the officers.

"Yes, may I help you? " He asked.

"I am here to surrender." I thought a million times about this but I had to.

" Umm.. What did you commit?" He asked.

" Rape and murder of Delilah Westbrook. "

We had our pre-trial and trial in court. Dayanara gave all the evidences including the video I had in my phone, the video where I admit the crime , the one where I threatened her in her room and even the one my mom recorded. Me and my friends were charged guilty and punished with imprisonment for life for the rape of several women , kidanpping and murder of Delilah. Since we were juvenile, we were not charged death penalty.

I became a criminal when I was sixteen. The first time I raped , I was drunk and it was a mistake but soon I got addicted to their pain. I overpowered them and I felt dominant. So I continued. Nobody knew or should I say nobody dared to speak up. I silenced them with money or pure blackmailing. I recorded the videos but now theose videos came up against me.

I always had a liking to Delilah. She was beautiful and crazy. But the moment she rejected me, she turned into my rival. So, I made her life a living hell. She wasn't scared of me. Hell, she wasn't even scared when I hit her with iron rod . Those eyes.... Those powerful eyes represented every women who fell victim. She was that powerful. Now her sister, Dayanara. I wanted to get my way with her too but my stupid ass waited for her to try because I never really thought she is this fearless and would go this far.

My mom and dad were never with me . From the day I remember till now , I rarely saw them. I had anger issues and to say the least I am a spoilt brat. I had money and power , all I lacked was love. I never felt loved. Whenever my mom had time she would me with me but no, that wasn't enough. Sometimes it was like, I never had a dad. It was on rare occasions I saw him. I always longed for their love but then I knew that wasn't gonna happen anyways . So I changed. Changed to a heartless criminal. All I cared was my loaded cards.l

The day my mom turned her head against me, I knew it was ghe end game for me. But when she said my father assaulted her, I was beyond furious. I still doesn't know how I controlled. But when I thought, is this how everyone felt just because of my messed up hobby. What must've Dayanara felt when I killed her sister. What must've her family went through and most of those all those women I silenced. I am grossed out by myself.

The first day I stepped into the prison , I knew I was already dead. Dead to the outside world. I deserve worst for what I've done. As Dayanara and my mom said even death is an easy punishment for me. I shall live each day with guilt and remorse eating me up. I shall die each and every day until the day I actually die.