2

Delilah's POV.

All I can see is darkness. Just darkness. I was knocked out . I am sure that pig must have taken me. Let them .
"Oh you woke up." A familiar voice asked.
"What do you want? Haven't you done enough?." He spat .
"No, not really... A little birdy told me you are going to fight me till I pay for my actions." He said with venom .
"Are you scared, Ian." I asked with smug smile .
"Why would I be scared, Delilah... You have a sister as beautiful as you...don't you?" He asked..now I was nervous. I couldn't let anything happen to her . So I kept quiet.
"Cat got your tongue, Delilah??? " He asked while laughing. In the corner of my eyes I saw him dragging an iron rod. A big iron rod... I knew my time came.
He came closer. I closed my eyes and waited for death to overtake me. He swung the rod and hit my head . All I could hear was beeping inside my head. No pain...no feelings... Just the voice.
" D...don't think I..I... Would give up..... without..a f-fight..a..and you'll pay for what you've d-done." I said weakly but in my heart I had the courage that this bastard will pay...I have done everything I have to.
Dayanara... She will take care of it..
"Die, bitch." He spat.
And he again swung the rod and hit my head. This time, it was done. I stopped fighting for my life... I gave up my life ...but my revenge , it would be paid.
All I could see was my parents... My mom..my angel. Her support and love. Dad... My hero , his love and care.. Dylan , my baby brother.. my partner in crime..and my other half...Dayanara..my sister..my other half with whom I shared the womb...
And then darkness..................................
...............................................................................................

Dayanara's POV

It's been 4 days after she went missing. There's a lot I need to talk to her... A lot of things I wanted to tell her.. I miss her. I hope they find her soon. Please come back Delilah. But there's this pain in my heart. An emptiness.

I went down and ate my breakfast and sat with my parents and Dylan. They would want my support now.
Soon my father's phone rang and he took the call.

"Hello, yes...this is him...WHAT...WHAT DO YOU MEAN ...WHERE ...NO NO NO NO ...IT MUST BE MISTAKE.. PLEASE..GOD NO....PLEASE. ....NOT MY BABY....NO....WAIT I'LL BE THERE."
He threw his phone and cried out loud.. mom came running towards him and hugged him tightly.
"What's wrong... Please talk to me .. what happened." She asked worry clear in her voice.
I just sat there... Maybe because I knew that she was gone... the pain and emptiness I felt.. she's gone.
No....nononono... I need to confirm it.
"Dad.. what's wrong. " I asked voice trembling.
"My baby... She's gone." Mom ran to her room and shut the door. I can hear her crying. Dad stood up and went outside... Dylan came running towards me hugged me. He doesn't really know what's happening.. the less he knows the better. Tears pouring out my eyes...I stood up and went to him . I was void of any feelings.
"I am going with you dad, I want to see her too." I said and got inside the car.
We drove off and reached a very isolated area ...a landfill.
Whoever did this will rot in hell. Oh god... My sister was murdered and dumped in a landfill. A place full of waste. What I saw next will affect me forever. My sister.. the one I spend all these years with.. was right infront of me ... Blood oozing out of her head , her dress torn off . They were laying her into a body bag and took her away. My father fell to the ground ...my knees were trembling. I sat next to him and hugged him tightly. He cried and cried. Now, I didn't plaster my emotions...I cried too...we stayed there for 10 minutes. Not even being able to move . Soon we got up and took a taxi. There was no way he could drive now.
When we reached I directly went to our room.... Our room. Her side of the room completely untouched. Everything neat and clean. Usually I clean the place , she was a lazy cat... I didn't notice tears running through my face staring at the same spot for 5 minutes. I quickly averted my eyes to the drawer.

JUSTICE...
She needs justice....she needs peace... I will make sure she rest in peace.
I took out the diary and went to her side of the room and sat down on her study table. I opened the diary and read the diary with a newly found courage and willpower. And I would do everything in me to bring justice to my sister.