19

Dayanara's POV.

After we reached Trevor's home, we went straight to his room not before taking two cups of coffee with us. He knew every single thing about hacking and all so it wouldn't be so hard I hope. But before that I had to call Sila. I took out my phone and tried her. She took the call right away. I wonder how our friendship made its way from being soul enemies to this close. Right now  her and Anna are the ones whom I can call sisters. I love them like I love Delilah.

"Hey, you doing good?" I enquired .

"Mm I am fine. Daya...." . Her voice broke at the end.

"Yes, I am right here . Do you want me to come over ." I asked genuinely concerned for her.

"No it's okay but I want that bastard to pay for whatever he had done to all these women . Please.....it's horrible Daya. I feel horrible and dirty. Ease help me. " She was now crying, her voice barely audible.

"Wait there please don't do anything stupid. I'll come over right now. Hang on please... I beg you.... Just hang on okay Deli?" I was panicking by now. But after the words left my mouth my eyes widened. Did I just call her Deli?  I realised her crying had stopped. But she was sniffling.

" I will... Please come fast ...." Her voice breaking after each word.

"Okay...." I was about to cut when she called my name again.

"Daya.."

"Yes, what is it." I asked more concerned.

"Delilah is very lucky. You're very lucky, to have each other's back. She must be so proud of you.. I'll always be here .... I know I can never take Delilah's place in your heart but by the way you called me Deli right now....it broke me.... To know that after everything I've done to you , you still treat me like a sister. I am glad you called me now......I love you and please do come." She was sniffling and sobbing in between. Tears pricked at the corner of my eyes.

"I love you too" I didn't say anything more. I just cut the call.

"Trev, do you want to come with me to Sila's." I asked Trevor who was engrossed in Ian's phone.

"Yes sure. I think we got what we needed and you might need some support. So, yeah. We'll just go. I'll text Anna." It scared me shitless. I just nodded and walked out. After a while, Trevor jogged down to me and we drove off. The whole ride we were in an awkward silence.  Soon we pulled over in Sila's driveway. Before even knocking the door flung open and Sila ran into my arms. She hugged me very tightly, it was like she was afraid to let go. We pulled away and she invited us inside . Anna was already home so she just gave me a quick hug and sat on Sila's bed, we all joined her.

"Are you okay?" I asked Sila.

"I am not , honestly but I'll be fine. We need to go into Delilah's matters. " She said as a reminder.

"About that , we have the video that he took. And I don't know what to do with it. It's freaking me out. " I was panicking so badly.

"I say we delete it if he surrender himself. " Trevor commented.

"I agree on that." Anna joined.

"Mmm .. but someone have to keep it safe until then."

"I can keep it safe. Don't worry." Trevor said.

"Okay. " We were interrupted when my phone rang.

"Hello, okay...Do you mind sending it to me.....okay...thank you so much.....I don't know how i can ever repay you.....Thank you....yes..." 

"Who was it?" Anna asked.

"Mrs. Ripley. She has the video ." I said .

"That's great. What else did she say?" Trev asked.

"He is going to surrender himself." My voice was shaking very badly and my mouth went dry ..... I waited for this moment for so long now.

    I doubted myself, whether I can fight for justice that my sister and those women deserve or I will fail  and stop whatever I started. Till a moment before I was scared ... Honestly, scared for my life.... Scared if I'll be able to fulfill my sister's wishes . Scared I'll fail her and my family. Most importantly, fail all the women who fell victim to this monster.

    I sobbed and cried harder into Trevor's chest as he hugged me. I crumbled on to the ground sobbing harder and breathlessly. Sila and Anna came and hugged me from behind. I felt loved and comfortable. I've found my own family. I cried and cried and cried until I felt myself losing all my consciousness and fell into a slumber.