10

After a while, we were interrupted by knock on the door. I unlocked the door to see Trevor and Sila. Now we are all sitting in my bed and drinking some juice.

"So, what is it you wanted to tell us.?" Sila asked.
"It's about Delilah... I know the convict." I said. All the heads snapped towards me.
"What?? Who is it.? " Trevor asked. Anna kept her silence.
"Ian and his friends.. I am not sure about his friends but there were 4 people ."I informed and each one's expression filled with anger . Trevor was burning with anger. Sila's mouth literally draped open. Anna cried, yes she did.
"What.. how did you know anyway.? " Trever asked , his jaw clenched.
"I just took a chance actually... He kept on asking about how I knew everything and stuff. He was too persistent on knowing. And the day I snapped at Sila, I said something like I know the one is among us and I saw his eyes widening. So I connected the dots . But I wasn't sure . So I just took the chance and said to him about how I know he is the one and to stop pretending. That's all it took actually. He snapped back on hearing that. He threatened me actually. That I am going to follow my sister's path. That he is going to kill me or my family. But I don't care at this point. I need to do something fast." I said and took a deep breath.
"I never thought he'd do something like that ." Sila said with a scoff.
"I know.. what will we do.?" Anna asked.
"I am going to kill him." Trevor interrupted after thinking for so long.
"No..no we can't do that. We need to expose him. We need to let the whole world know. And he should surrender himself. He should feel the guilt..he should feel the pain..." I said staring at the ceiling.
"I can't believe this...God.." Sila frowned . She grabbed her hair in her fists and pulled it.
"Well. You have to." I said.
"No...no it's not that...I know his mom.. she is a doctor at the hospital my dad works at actually...actually it's their hospital. But she is a very kind lady. She will be so heartbroken after hearing this." Sila said while shaking her head sideways.
"Can we meet her?" I asked.
"Yea, sure I can try to bring her." Sila said.
"Okay then." I said.
"How do we come up with something... I really have zero idea." Sila said , her head hung low .
"I have the perfect idea don't worry." I confirmed.
"What is it then." Trevor asked.

I explained them about everything that I've planned. They all heard me very attentively and nodded everytime I asked each one of them to do something. This was my last blow to bring justice.

I've always wondered how anyone can do something like this to someone. But when it happened to my sister....my family....I understand what it is like to go through this pain.... Still can't believe what make them this way... To hurt someone so much... Physically and mentally... Their mentality to think they dominate this world . Their messed up minds to think they can overpower women. Their retarded mindset to think we are trash and worthless. And I've always thought about how to end this. But never I have been determined to come up with something. The only way to end this is react.. reaction really does change the way people think... Well atleast to a certain amount. Inducing fear in the minds of those predators by reacting and showing no fear. The only thing that keeps them going is our fear. Never give up without a fight. That sentence do mean a lot actually.

"That sounds like the perfect idea, Delilah." Anna added.
"Thanks...we better get to it then."

We then had a talk about everything. I told them about the diary and every single thing related to it. Sila had no idea. I went to the kitchen to get the lads some coffee while mom called me to her room.

"Mom..did you..oh hey dad... Why did you call me mom. Anything important." I asked them.
"Yes, actually. Why is there a video of you and a girl yelling at each other?" Mom seemed pretty mad.
"About that... I .. she talked bullshit about Delilah but it's all good now. She apologized and I forgave her. " I said casually .
"Don't act like you don't know Daya. What did you mean by you know the person.? Do you want to tell us something Daya?" Dad asked.
"Yes, I do know the person but I wont tell you right now. I don't really want to drag you into this mess. Please just let it be ." At this point I pleaded.
"She is our daughter Daya just like you are. We deserve to know." They were right. I shouldn't be scared of them and they deserve to know.
"It's the students from our school. I guess you know them. Ian ...Ian Ripley. "
All I saw was tears and wobbling . Then my mom burst out crying onto my dad's chest. I couldn't stay any longer to watch this pain. So I turned to walk away.
"I will kill him." My dad muttered.
"No dad , I know what to do. Please don't do anything. Killing him off is like going easy on him. He should live every day by his guilt eating him up." I said through gritted teeth.
"You are right. I should call the police." He was beginning to rush towards the phone.
"No dad please. We don't even have an evidence. To top it all he can bail out within days. I know what to do dad. Do you believe in me?" I asked him with so much hope. Hope that he did believe in me.
"Yes... I do." He said . I nodded and walked away .
"I want my daughter to rest in peace, Daya. I want my baby to be happy. Please find her the peace she deserves. I.... No, we believe in you.... We are very proud of you. Deli would be so happy and proud of you . Of the woman you have turned out to be. " My dad said in between his tears. Mom couldn't keep it in anymore,she came running to me and hugged me tightly.
"We love you , Daya. Please be careful." She said .
" I will.. I love you too." I didn't wait for any long , I ran back to the room and closed the door. I sat down on the floor leaning on the door and cried my heart out. I screamed and cried. All I saw was my friends running towards me to embrace me tightly. I don't remember anything more. I guess I fell asleep in their arms. When I woke up I was in bed with Anna and Sila on one side and Trevor on the other side still hugging me tightly. I felt like I found happiness again , from the people I never thought I would ever talk to. And I am so happy , happy after a long time. Please don't take them away too .