CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

"You don't know a thing Nandini. Manik was right you're such a pure soul, such an angel. You have no clue that you've signed your death." Alya thought to herself.

***********************************************************************************************

The tea party was a blast where everyone decided over the fab 5 reunion with a quick picnic and an absolute kick-ass night party and finally Cabir decided to get his long time hidden girlfriend Navya on board with everyone. Nandini had always liked Navya because of the sort of nature she had, subtle, natural, shy and a little conservative over the relationship and Nandini belived in that.Cause not every relationship or love is supposed to be announced over a loudspeaker to the entire world.

Alya finally decided to leave after hours of talk and a big fat indian dinner where Manik couldn't stop himself but felt protective and uncomfortable over Nandini. He tried his best to keeps the two ladies as far away from each other as possible not aware of the game plan being played by each one of them. He walked back inside the room where Nandini sat infront of the mirror cleaning her face with a soft towel.

"You look exhausted." Nandini chuckled looking at her tired husband through the mirror.

"Well let's just say that alya is not easy to be with." Manik stripped off his watch and other accessories on the side table as he made his way to his wife.

"But i found her pretty intimidating though." Nandini replied.

"Cause you believe only on the good side of people." Manik smiled.

"Yes cause hate is useless. An well it's not her fault though. You are quite attractive too. Lot's of female fan following." Nandini teased.

"Nope people are just intimidated by you. Cause you're an angel." Manik looked at her through the mirror.

"Oh really." Nandini chuckled.

"Umhum I believe maybe i had done something good in the past life that i got such a sweet reward." Manik touched their cheeks as he smiled at her.

"Think about it maybe it's the punishment of your sins." Nandini raised her brows.

"Can't be but even if it is. It's really beautiful and i hope it never ends." Manik replied.

Nandini smiled at him and opened her mouth to answer his statement when her phone rang.

"It's Zaysha. Some london office work maybe." Nandini told him.

"Go on. I'll go get freshened until then." Manik picked the towel and went to the washroom.

" are you insane?" Nandini spoke as soon as she picked up the call.

"woah woah good evening to you too. Yes i am very good Nandini how are you?" Zeke replied.

" Manik was just beside me. What if he read your name. You idiot." Nandini scold the poor excited guy.

"Hey sorry to be excited about my doings. Now tell me did you sign those. She had no idea right?" Zeke threw a cannonball of questions.

"Not a chance and hold on let me get to the balcony." Nandini walked out in the balcony and got herself seated on the chair.

"Got your dramatic moment now tell me everything. Cause i thought what if she realised that we swapped  the original papers." Zeke spoke.

"She is an over confident bitch. She thought i was a dumb person and fell in her trap but the truth is that i flipped her game. I made her think that she got me to sign those property transfer papers." Nandini chuckled.

"I am glad we had people after her who told us about every move of her. The meeting with the lawyer and the property transfer papers. I must say that was a trick move, i mean she was gonna get you sign the papers and then your entire property would have been of her. Gives me chills though." Zeke punched the punching bag.

"But i am glad that you got hold of her trick and easily replaced the papers with the fake one. Now the papers say that i transfer my share of pizza to her." Nandini laughs.

"That addition of pizza was my trade mark. I am James Bond." Zeke laughed along.

"Okay i'll text you the details of our next step okay? Cause i just heard the shower turn off so Manik is coming back. Bye." she cancelled the call.

Manik walked back inside and smiled at nandini.

"Is everything okay?" Manik asked.

"Yeah just some old contracts." Nandini replied, " I think i'm gonna crash now." she got under the duvet and closed the lights only illuminating the lamps. In seconds she was asleep like a baby. Manik walked to her side and sat beside her. The lamp light made her look like the gate to heaven and the life with her like a fairytale.

"I love you and i really wanna say that you but i don't know how. Everything i had with alya was fake just an emotional attraction until i met you so i don't know what you would like to do or be said to. I am so happy that i chose you or rather you chose me out of all the honest and amazing men around the world , you still chose an idiot and devil like me. I was a beast but you turned me back and now i want to be your prince charming cause you deserve to be the princess that your father made you. I want to let out my feelings but don't know how? Would you like me to shout it out to the entire world or just whisper into your ears every morning with the first sunray." Manik whispered.

"I have not known you enough but whatever i have observed is how simple things matter to you. I want to have something that should be yours, so private to you that you can relive our moment over and over again." he stood up and went to his study room, sat down on the huge chair and pulled out a pen and paper as he started writing.

"Dear Nandini,

I haven't known true love for a long time. It was something that i discovered when i first saw you but was too dumb to acknowledge. When i saw you as that independent and free girl dancing on the street. My mom used to recite stories and poems about love, all claiming that love was the centre of the universe. That it could heal even the most broken person. That it was what we all needed for our survival.

From Darcy to Will, ( I know wierd but i do read a few books courtesy my mom), i thought it was all fiction until i met you, my Elizabeth, my Theresa, my Stella. I never thought i will find myself completely lost and consumed by someone in my life. You took my hand and became my anchor as you led me out of my own dark hole and showed me that if you ever looked at me once with what I know is in you, I would be your slave.

At the begining when you gave me your heart, you said if i could ever choose from you and Alya. If i could ever love you. Now i say that it's YOU and only you who rules my heart.

Yours Manik."

He folded the paper in a neat fold as he slid the letter inside his drawer locking it down and finally went to sleep. 

***********************************************************************************************

Wrote it twice cause the first draft got deleted but happy with the outcome. 

To the people who thought that Nandini was dumb enough to sign the papers, this is the Nandini that i decoded and brought out so she ain't loosing anytime soon.