𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

WASSUP YALL ITS YOUR FAVORITE GAY BITCH. Or not.

This book is the property of @lost-in-the_feels a.k.a me. I spent a shit ton of time writing/editing and working on this book and no fucking person is allowed to use it. No translations or anything.

This is a girlxgirl book so if you don't like it, get the fuck out. There will mentions/moments of smoking, drinking, homophobia, and fighting.

Originally one of the main characters was totally different and was actually also Italian, but then I saw a tiktok that pissed me off.  And I realized that though the Moon and Stars does have a muslim character, it really doesn't do justice to Islamic culture. It also doesn't show that not all muslims are homophobic. Religion, gender, and sexuality should be totally different things but sadly the world isn't like that.

It really pissed me off that when I was looking for pictures for my face-claims that I couldn't find a model fitting my criteria for one of the characters, so bear with me. 

I cannot begin to explain how much I love this storyline because I literally don't have words to do so. I started writing another book and then started dreaming of some things and ended up planning like 6 different books.

This is the prequel to the Crimson series. I was not so sure about what order to publish the series so I ended up deciding on publishing this one first. They will be sort of stand alone, jus drawing on the other stories to add to the plot.

I must warn you though, the book may not go the way you like it. I will give a warning to those who would most likely not like what was coming next. You could literally just stop there and call the book a happily ever after. But for this story to have its own style, I have found myself drawn to this certain ending that will give the other books a much better plot.

Anyway.

The pictures are just what I thought of the characters, feel free to imagine the characters as someone else.

If you don't like my story, I don't give a shit. But if you have criticism for me on how to improve my story, by all means go ahead and tell me. PM me if you want to talk about anything.

Also, there will be some mature content. So restock your holy water bitches, its gonna get gay. (This time, it won't take like 5 years for it to actually happen.)

"There is no real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story."

― 

Frank Herbert 

hopefully that doesn't give too much away.

-

Literally so fucking proud of the font dude.

Aesira Tartal