Review #32 : @Amara3271

Name of the Book : Shackles 

Author : Amara3271

Reviewer : GargiBorate

Review :

I loved the book..

I really loved it... the way you have put together all the emotions of the characters, the way you have described things is amazing.

I think the introduction of the characters was pretty subtle, one by one, just how it should be, and not all at once, because that just confuses the readers.

I read in the author's note, that this is the second version of the book, I really liked it.. even though I haven't read the first version, I can surely say, that the edited version is good.

Now coming to the title, and the cover, it is really good too. The efforts you have put in, are clearly shown. I read till 8 chapters of the book, and I cannot help but think about the aptness of the title of the book.

Now coming to the shortcomings, I sensed a few spelling mistakes here and there
Eg : In some places, "we're" is written as "were"

There were some grammatical mistakes too.
Eg : In chapter 6, you wrote his "backpack pack hanged"; which is a bit wrong here..

It should've been "backpack hung"
Hanged is usually a word used for the punishment of hanging to death, while for using the past tense of the word "hang", (when not referring to the punishment of hanging to death), it is usually "hung". 

So I would suggest proofreading the chapter once you finish writing it, and before publishing it.

The chapter lengths varied.. which is a bit disturbing. Try keeping the chapter length average. Some chapters were too long whereas some were pretty small.

Try not adding memes, it distracts the readers from the main thing.

And that's all for the mistakes I think.

Overall, I am really impressed by the book. And I will definitely be adding it to my library, and looking forward to new chapters :) ;)

You are a great writer, dear. Keep writing and all the best for all your future endeavors.

Love,
GiGi.