Review #2: @MrsJeon1864

Title: Lovers Back in 1864

Author: MrsJeon1864

Review by: chaostically

Review:

The title is intriguing, even though it tells us what it actually is about. I haven't heard of a title like that! The description gives only a bit of details which is perfect and it makes you want to click that read button.

The story goes on in a good pace. The plot you're writing is not an easy task as you've to write a lot of archaic words because it's set in the olden times. And then you've to write in the present times as well. I can only imagine the amount of effort you must've put into the story. I applaud you for doing something so brave, I get so nervous when I want to try something like this.

Coming to your writing, it's good and I congratulate you on the story winning so many awards! I really love the story. I mean, who doesn't love a love triangle set in the old times?

Now although I love the story, there are little imperfections which a minor editing can make the story perfect! When I'm reading the story, I found that Y/N's reactions aren't that...real. She doesn't feel like a person to me because her reactions aren't that genuine. For example, when she is said that she'll meet Jungkook again, just dreaming about him and how she'll meet isn't enough. You're just telling us that she's excited but I don't feel the butterflies along with the character. I mean, I don't expect it to be heart warming but I just couldn't feel it. It was slightly rushed, I feel.

Please don't feel bad about this review, know that it's coming from a good place and I've no intention to hurt your feelings :(
You're a very good writer but these were just something that I feel the story could improve on. You're perfect as you are. I just read a few chapters and the review is based on that. Besides, the review is only what I think! I still really really love the story! ♥️

I hope I wasn't brutal 😭😭😭 I'm going back to read your story :] I always mean well and don't want to be rude to anyone 🥺