Review #27: @Mystic_Whisperer

reviewed author: Mystic_Whisperer
book title: Rose
reviewer: dreaminginreverie

make sure you tag me if you have questions!

cover + title:
the cover is really pretty and really draws you in. however, the title could use some work. it feels. . .plain and a bit uncreative to me.

description:
i really like the description! it doesn't give you too much information and keeps a lot hidden away so your imagination goes to work almost immediately. i also like how there are no questions at the end. i've seen a lot of that and it really frustrates me because i feel it gives away the ending, so props for that.

writing style:
i really like it besides the fact that you forgot to space your paragraphs a lot which leads to really cluttered chapters. you also write really big paragraphs without any spaces, which you should try to fix.

characters:

rose -
i really like her! she seems really relatable except for when she doesn't lose her shit after finding out how creepy the town is. she seems oddly calm about the whole thing which is really weird.

damien -
i honestly like him, but he's only been in a few chapters so i can't really say much besides the fact that he seems stoic and strict. he's flirty too, but in an odd way.

grammar:
great grammar! i did still notice a few misspelled words here and there but overall it was really flawless!

overall thoughts:
i really liked it and i believe it has great potential if you fix the few things i mentioned above! thank you for choosing me as your reviewer!