Chapter 27 Toni and Betty fight

Toni💜👩🏽‍🦱: Yo Cooper

Betty🌸👱🏻‍♀️: Yes Topaz

Toni👩🏽‍🦱💜: you better be at school in five!

Betty🌸👱🏻‍♀️: oh I'll be there don't worry because I know how these things go it's happened at my other schools so I'll be there before your even there!

Betty threw her phone onto the bed and put on her music and got ready for the fight that was about to happen.

(What she wore):

Betty threw her clothes on and left for school without saying goodbye to her mom or Arlo and saw Archie in front of her she told him what was gonna happen and he gave her a lift to school

(Start music here)
Jughead was settling the serpents down after hyping over about the fight that's about to happen and he saw Betty storming in shouting come out Toni and shouting she is ready to fight her and Jughead pulled  her into the Blue and Gold to try calm her down and Sweetpea and Fangs were with Jughead. "Betty Betty *she tries to escape but he holds her by the waist* BETTY CALM DOWN!" "I AM CALM JUGHEAD! I WANNA GO FIND THAT BITCH AND SEE WHY SHE WANTS TO FIGHT ME SO MUCH!" "WHEN YOU CALM DOWN ILL LET YOU GO" "*sighs sharply* I'm calm let's go" The four left the room and her eyes saw Toni and she dropped all her bags and serpent jacket then ran to Toni and jumped onto her back and pulled her to the floor.

Everyone was shouting fight fight fight because Betty was winning and Toni couldn't escape the grip that Betty had on her neck. Toni knew Betty weak spot and went for it then got out of the grip and stood up with her guard and same for Betty they hit a few punches but Toni was more bruised because Betty had a harder punch to throw so she hit harder than she would've hit. Toni threw a right punch but Betty held her arm span her around and threw her onto the floor slamming her hard onto her back making her groan on the floor trying to get up, "Come on the Toni you wanted this so I gave it you *jumps and elbows her stomach* TALK TONI TOPAZ!" Toni got up with a hand over her belly in pain but still standing strong and Betty held her hair and ragged her onto the floor and slammed her body up the wall choking her, "OK BETTY YOU WIN...LET ME GO!" "NEVER EVER try and fight me again...and the next time I hear Cheryl crying it'll be YOU who will be heartbroken NOT Cheryl UNDERSTOOD?!" Toni rapidly nodded and Betty walked off with Jughead Sweetpea and Fangs.

"Oh my god...TONI WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN THE HALL MR WEATHERBEE! THERE HAS BEEN A FIGHT TONI IS ALL BRUISED AND THERE IS BLOOD ON THE WALL AND ON THE FLOOR!" "WHAT!" Toni was called into the office and she told him what happened then Betty got called in and was being yelled at for making Toni bleed and bruise and she didn't care and he expelled her for two weeks for fighting and for Toni to be healed up and Betty agreed to be off school and pushed passed Toni. Cheryl was passing Betty and thanked her for sticking up for her and Betty hugged her and told her it was ok and walked off. "Betty what did he say?!" "Im off school for two weeks" "here is your jacket and bag" Betty took them and kissed Jughead thank you and jumped onto Sweetpea back for a piggyback making him laugh at her and Fangs got onto Jugheads back and the four ran to lesson together.

Alice stormed into Betty class with a furious face "ELIZABETH COOPER! PACK YOUR STUFF AND LETS GO MISSY!" She smirked and gave Jughead a long kiss then left the classroom with her mom yelling down her ear and she never paid attention to what she was saying all the way home. And lit her cigarette and smoked it in the back seat while her earphones were in and looking out the window, "ELIZABETH IM TALKING TO YOU!" "Oh sorry you wanna hit some?" Alice sighs and kept driving and Betty smirked while smoking and puffing the smoke out the window with dopey eyes like she was ready to sleep. Alice mumbles under her breath saying that this isn't the right daughter i raised and i got to make a change, Betty was high and started to laugh for no reason and Alice ignored her then parked the car up ready for Betty reaction when she gets out the car. "Ooooohhh pwetty birdyyyy! Right ima head to sleeeeep *pats Alice head* nighty nighty! *runs up the stairs after dashing her cigarette*" She rolled her eyes at Betty then closed the door and started to cook dinner and was very tempted to drink but didn't do it.

It was midnight and Betty was asleep on her bed until she heard a knock on her window so Betty got up and opened her window to see Jughead there and smiled seeing his face this late at night and pulled him into the room and kissed him and they spoke for a while then they checked the time seeing it was three in the morning and they giggled quietly to each other about it and kissed each other goodnight and Jughead left through the window. Betty went and layed back on her bed smiling to herself falling back asleep peacefully with Arlo coming in and cuddled up into her duvet sleeping with her.