Chapter 12 Blue and Gold

Betty woke up to find Gladys gone but JB still here she asked Jughead where she was and he told her that she only came to leave JB and took off when she was in bed. Betty felt bad for JB and saw her get up looking upset Betty gave her a hug and Jughead hugged her too while Arlo tries to get into the hug which was making them laugh. So Jughead picked the girls up making them scream with laughter and threw them on the sofa. JB was laughing and Betty went to get dressed.

(She wore this) :

FP woke up to girls screaming and laughter all through the trailer and he loves the noise of it

FP woke up to girls screaming and laughter all through the trailer and he loves the noise of it. "Hello everyone...right kids go on to school Betty will Arlo behave while we are all out?" "Hey FP and yeah he will...Arlo me JB FP and Jughead are leaving now when we go I want you to do what you always do ok hide somewhere so no one can see you ok...good boy bye Arlo" "come on kiddo we will drop you off cya Dad Betts you comin" "yeah Jug just making sure Arlo is comfy and we are ready to go" "hey dad do you think Betty knows I'm a two years younger than her?" "I heard that JB" everyone laughed and made their way to where they gotta go.

Toni was in a mood because Joaquin took her gummy bears so she attacked him but he ate them all. Betty arrived to school in Jugheads arms and "faked" that her legs hurt. When Toni saw her leg she ran over to Betty to give her a big hug and was worried about her leg Betty looked at Jughead about to start laughing then he made her start so she burst out laughing until she started to cry. Jughead sat on the sofa in the student lounge with Betty on his lap cupping his face while kissing him and the Serpents coughed to show that everyone was watching so Betty and Jughead kissed one more time and speaking of the devil Cheryl arrived with Polly which never looked good for Betty. Mr Weatherbee called the two into his office and they went to go see him.

"Hello Betty and Jughead...it says you two have a history of good writing especially for you Jones you type away as it says in your files...Betty it says here that you like to write and you are in top for all your classes same for you Mr Jones...there is a blue and Gold room it hasn't been used but its there so you can write...that's all for now here are the keys for both of you." "oh wow thank you Mr Weatherbee" "thank you" they walked out of the office and went to the blue and Gold room it was dusty but after ten to fifteen minutes of cleaning it was looking better already. Jughead just looking at Betty smiling and she noticed and walked closer to him and he pulled her into a kiss then she pushed him onto the table while kissing him and got interrupted by a bunch of the friend group plus the serpents. Both looked over and fixed their outfits and was laughing but still making eye contact. Archie snapped his fingers to get their attention which worked and spoke about having some debate with the serpents because Sweetpea was a loose cannon because whenever someone insulted him he would just freak out so Jughead will help him get in line and Toni wasn't the same as normal so Betty pulled her aside and spoke to her. Tonis grandad wasn't well and they don't have enough money to treat him which brought Betty into tears and promised to give her grandad some money for medical treatments.

Betty was outside waiting for JB to finish school along with Jughead but she had a face on her. she was still upset about her mom leaving her both of them gave her a hug and got onto Jughead motorbike but betty had second plans which were to quickly go home Jughead didn't like the Idea but went along with it still to keep her happy. JB went with Betty and Jughead as soon as the door opened you could smell the strong smell of alcohol and bottles on the floor. She grabbed both of their hands and ran quietly to her room so she could pack more clothes and get some stuff for Arlo and herself. Hal was back and saw Jugheads motorbike and ran into the house screaming Bettys name she forced her window open and got JB down first then Jughead and lastly her. Jughead rode off quickly back to the trailer with the girls holding on tight. "DAD WE ARE BACK WE JUST HAD TO GET SOME STUFF FROM BETTYS!" "JUG! don't shout you will alarm Arlo remember he was from my dad so he always thinks he is gonna get hurt...Arlo come on boy its ok *Arlo comes to betty and was playing with her* good boy JB wanna say hi" "yeah sure--hey there lil guy *licks JB and everyone is laughing* I love you too!" Betty was smiling at how great the two of them got along and lay her head on jughead while he hugged her around the waist.

It was time for dinner and no sign of FP which worried JB because she will end up thinking that he left too. Betty made dinner while Jughead helped out. they got their coats on and got Arlo and went to Pops to have dinner while Betty was ordering Jughead got a call her went outside to take the call and Archie was calling him about Hal and Alice they were fighting like wild animals and Betty needed to come home to deal with it but he said no and ended to call and went back in to tell Betty what happened. JB wasn't listening because she was playing with the dog and sharing her fries with him. "I gotta go back only for a few days and face what my dad is doing Jug believe me I will be ok and you gotta find where your dad is" the bell in the diner went off and the two spun their heads to see Polly and Charles with the twins and out of breath and was bleeding Betty went to get the twins and helped Polly and Charles over to the table and asked Pop Tate for the first aid kit with Jughead ho.