Chapter 15 the breakup

The past few months of Betty and Jughead dating something wasn't always right with Betty. Hal wasn't home still and the relationship between Betty and Jughead drifted apart as in they were becoming strangers bit by bit.

(What Betty wore) :

Archie was walking past the blue and gold and saw Betty in tears while reading the letters he went over to hug her and she told the most heart breaking thing ever

Archie was walking past the blue and gold and saw Betty in tears while reading the letters he went over to hug her and she told the most heart breaking thing ever. "A-Archie i think i have to break up with J-Jug....i feel like its not working and with all this black hood attacks its stressing me out" "No Betty don't do that to Jughead it will hurt him" "Just say to him Betty needs a break and it feels like its going too fast...please Archie" "OK Betty but this will damage him" Betty hugged Archie and wiped her tears and carried on sorting out the letters for the blue and gold.

Jughead tried to kiss Betty but she stepped back and didn't pay attention to what he was trying to say to her. Betty avoided Jughead all day until Lunch where she mostly spends it in the Blue & Gold and he came in and shut the door to talk to Betty. "Betts why have you been avoiding me for? if I've done anything please tell me and we can sort it out together" "Jug no its all good just please go...i want to be left alone" "you know its funny that you haven't asked how Arlo is since you left him at mine five months ago...sounds like you never wanted him" "OK Jug how is Arlo" "Oh hes good getting some rest and made a new friend Hot Dog our dog--shit gotta go Toni needs me bye babe" Jughead walked out the blue and gold and Betty looked away silently crying her eyes out. Kevin walked in and Betty turned around wit a black hood letter saying Betty in bold. Kevin questioned what it said and she told him and Kevin jaw dropped open and made him promise never to tell anyone about it.

Archie got to Jugheads trailer to break the news and he was in a rush so he didn't listen to what Archie tried to say until he held Jugheads arm to stop him from walking away. After Jughead heard what Archie said he told him to tell Betty he got the message then Sweetpea came along with Fangs and Toni and the rest of the serpents. Sweetpea told Archie he will beat him up for the fight he started the bulldogs against the serpents but Jughead held him back and let Archie through to go home. Jughead sat on his trailer steps with his head in his hands shaking and tried not to cry Sweetpea left along with everyone else except Toni to help Jughead fix up.

It was night time and she heard a bark and it was Arlo she went downstairs and Archie was there with Arlo smiling and Betty faked a smile hugged Archie and quietly took Arlo inside the house and shut the door then went upstairs to her room and pushed her door shut. Arlo got onto Bettys bed and fell asleep and Betty was on her window bed looking out of it crying silently about her break up with Jughead then her phone went off with the lollipop theme tune she looked and knew it was the black hood calling she answered and he gave her another quest to do. Polly was right next door to Betty and could hear her crying so she went into her room and hugged Betty to let her know its ok and it will pass over and it will hurt for a while she nodded while hugging Polly. Archie went into his room to see Betty crying through the window he was going to text her but Polly was there to support her which made him smile.

Jughead was in his trailer after his breakup with Betty and Toni was there to support him then Toni leaned in and kissed Jughead and he kissed back. Sweetpea saw it and text Fangs who text Betty and she read it and tears formed into her eyes so she threw her phone on the floor and hugged Polly. Jughead stopped kissing Toni because his phone was pinging and he checked it and saw a ton of messages from Betty and knew that the old him is back dating and kissing tons of girls first it was Betty now its Toni and Betty gave a big taste of her feelings and showed up to school the next day all changed differently and her hair was amazing with her outfit which wowed Jughead and the serpents.

Betty walked into school with her new look and saw Jughead straight away and ignored him and spoke to Joaquin. "Guess she got the news bud" "Archie did you tell her about it" "no me and Fangs did...she deserved to know that Jughead can break hearts to find the one and Toni your friendship is down the drain now" "I heard some rumors from my cousin that you two kissed after the most heartbreaking breakup...you sure do live to the name you was given the bad boy anyway toodles" Cheryl walked off and sat with Betty and Polly plus the twins. Veronica was talking to Archie about Betty and Jughead knowing they have to get them back together because they are perfect for each other.