Chapter 19 invited to Veronica Lodges Lodge

Betty woke up and turned over to see Jughead in her room feeding Arlo and holding Betty breakfast she awed at him then got out of bed then stood up and kissed him while smiling. Jughead picked her up and sat on the bed with her on his lap while kissing then they got Interrupted by her mom Aheming in the door frame then he threw Betty jokingly onto the bed and they both acted innocent which her mom rolled her eyes at and smiled then told her that she needs to get dressed to go to school because she has to be at the Register early.

(What Betty wore) :

Polly wasn't home nor were the Twins Betty asked where they were Alice said, "Betty they left to go live in the apartments because we had a fight last night about Jason dumping her so she moved back to the apartment I'm so sorry baby and please do...

Polly wasn't home nor were the Twins Betty asked where they were Alice said, "Betty they left to go live in the apartments because we had a fight last night about Jason dumping her so she moved back to the apartment I'm so sorry baby and please don't be mad I'm into getting her" "MOM WHY! JUG WE ARE GONNA TALK TO THAT CHERYL! CHARLES YOU COMING!" "YEAH IM COMING! Bye Arlo by mom you two ready" "Yeah I'm ready" "MOM PUT DOWN THE DRINK!"

The three left and got into Jughead motorbike and walked into school and Jughead saw JB and told her to go to lesson and not follow us she said no and asked what happened and he told her JB was fuming so she followed. Cheryl was surrounded by River Vixens and she was sitting on the stairs Betty pushed them all out the way and pulled Cheryl up to ask her why Jason broke her heart. "Your asking my why *laughs* why don't you ask my brother! He's with Archie and Reggie in the student lounge" "I swear to god if Polly is broken because of this I'm blaming the BLOSSOMS!" Charles spotted Jason and he showed Betty and the serpents stood up when they knew Betty was gonna throw hands. "You know my sister right Polly Cooper ok this will seem a joke to you BUT NOT TO ME!" "WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH HER! THATS MY TWIN SISTER AND YOU HURT HER SO NOW SHES LIVING IN AN APARTMENT ON THE SOUTH SIDE!" "Guys! I HAD TO END IT BECAUSE OF HER DAD! HE MADE ME OR HE WOULD KILL ME!" "Betts come on *Betty punches Jason and slaps him* Betty stop!" "Betty it's not worth it come on! SWEETPEA HELP ME! *pull Betty away from Jason and the serpents plus JB hugged Betty while she cries*sshh it's ok" "You better get the hell away from the Coopers you hear! I don't care if your family!" Jason walked off with Reggie behind him to football and JB hugged Betty bye to leave to go to her lessons.

Veronica was at home with Archie talking to her dad and he offered the Lodge for them two and Betty and Jughead and she said yes and took the offer. Archie got into the car and drove to school and told the other two about it at break.

It was break and Betty Jughead Veronica and Archie were in the lounge and Veronica told Betty and Jughead about the lodge and they said yes to coming to the lodge. Betty needed it after the stuff that's going on at home and at school then comes Cheryl asking for what she should pack and Betty told her it's a couples only weekend she rolled her eyes and agreed that she can't go then walked off the four of them were laughing. Sweetpea was holding Toni then put her down once they saw the others talking and walked in being really quiet. Jughead gave them the look so that was the reason behind it all and Betty smiled at Toni to sit down with her.

Betty got home to see Charles leaving with his bag packed and Betty asked why and he told her that Alice has got fired from the Register and he is moving in with Polly so she isn't alone. Betty hugged Charles bye and took the vodka off Alice and ran to her room with Arlo. She cried and cried until she turned numb again. "Arlo...I've broken me again I can't feel nothing bud...*takes a lighter and a cigarette then lights it* heres to us *opens the window*" Archie smelt smoke coming through his window so he looked out of it and saw Betty smoking and he text Jughead to talk to Betty.

Archie🧑🏻‍🦰: Jughead you gotta talk to Betty and come over
Jughead🧑🏻: why she fine
Archie🧑🏻‍🦰: *sends pic of her smoking* that's why
Jughead🧑🏻: IM COMING KEEP AN EYE ON HER!
Archie🧑🏻‍🦰: ok

Jughead ran out of the trailer and threw the cover off his motorbike and picked his a helmet up and put it on and yelled JB to come because FP wasn't home. "JB COME ON LETS GO!" "OK IM HERE KID KEROUAC! LETS GO COME ON HOT DOG HAS BEEN FED WATER AND FOOD!" Jughead took off and with on seconds they got to her house and Alice was passed out on the sofa with whiskey and vodka bottles around her then they got up into Betty room and saw her smoking a pack. Jughead took it off her and sat next to her while JB sat on her bed with Arlo. Betty wouldn't talk to Jughead she was emotionless and didn't move and Jughead held her hand but she didn't hold his back. "Betts where is Charles?" "Gone." "Have you Heard off Polly?" "No." "Do you want a drink?" "No." Betty only said one word to what Jughead asked her.

Jughead stayed the night with Betty and told his dad and FP brought some clothes for JB and Jughead then left. Alice woke up to answer the door to FP and after he dropped the clothes off in Bettys room he sat down with Alice to figure out the drinking problem and she told him why and he hugged her then made her some Peppermint tea and hugged her bye then left. "Polly.Home" "say again Betts" "Polly.Home." "Polly has gone back to the apartment" "good.Charles.home." "Charles left too...I'm so sorry Betts tomorrow we are going to the Lodge so let's get some rest and JB is mocked out...*picks up slice of pizza* want some?" "No." Betty just sat on the window bed looking out of it and Jughead got her dressed and himself because she didn't move at all so he helped her and JB was asleep on the end of the bed with the dog.

Jughead carried Betty to her bed and cuddled with her inside of her blanket and she fell asleep and he reached over and kissed her head and kissed JB head too. Alice opened the door to see everyone cuddling in bed she smiled then shut the door and went to bed. Archie was getting ready for bed and saw the two in bed together and took a pic of them and sent it to Veronica telling her that he is so supportive and she sent heart emojis.