Chapter 10 Riverdale High

Betty was at her home getting ready and Jughead tapped on her window and she let him in and started to talk and he was dressed completely different he was more of a bad boy than normal and Betty had her hair in a ponytail because she was in her lazy outfit before getting ready. "So your a Northsider again" "Jones shut up will ya and ima get dressed so turn around...Jughead I don't know how to explain what I feel for you it's...awkward to say but I'll try to-" "Betty just stop I'll explain it for you but let me know when your done" "right I'm done so what is it-" *kissed Betty on the lips* "J-Jughead...wow..." "I'll meet you at school" Betty just screamed with delight and got dressed into her serpent outfit.

(She wore this) :

Betty left for school and met up with all the serpents so they can enter Riverdale high

Betty left for school and met up with all the serpents so they can enter Riverdale high. All of them walked in Betty Jughead Toni Sweetpea and Fangs were in the front and saw Archie with his girlfriend Veronica talking about settling into the school and half way through here came trouble. Cheryl Blossom and Jessica Cheryls bestie aka Jugheads ex. "Stand down Veronica! The vixens and bulldogs will show these SOUTHSIDERS who is the boss" "yeah also Jughead bye bitch I'm with Chuck" "ignore her Jug...hey Cheryl you forgot something" "oh dear please tell me" "you forgot this *punched Cheryl in the face and the bulldogs start fighting with the Serpentes until they got out their pocket knives* STAND DOWN BULLDOGS! SERPENTS PUT THE KNIVES AWAY! Now give all of us our damn timetable Lodge" Betty sorted them out and carried onto lesson.

Mr Weatherbee called Jughead Toni Sweetpea Fangs and Betty in a angry tone and saw that one of them spray painted the serpent symbol and Betty asked who did it and Fangs owned up. Jessica was smiling and decided to be a bitch and ask Mr Weatherbee about their jackets and he said no more serpent jackets and tattoos have gotta be covered up. Betty was ready to go but Jughead held Bettys hand and they all walked away from Chuck and Jessica. "I can't keep acting like this Jug I gotta hit her for what she did" "hey sshh it's ok you don't have to and isn't that Polly over there with CHERYL!" "CHERYL GET AWAY FROM HER! Polly come on let's go to the serpents" "Betty it's ok Cheryl is Jason twin sister and the twins auntie just like you and she has a black eye" "yes Cousin Polly Betty...care to explain" "Betts come on ignore her" Betty and Jughead walked off to the student lounge to meet Archie with Veronica and Kevin.

Kevin introduced himself and Veronica did too and she remembered Betty because she gave lip to her when they got there. Archie didn't know about Betty and Jughead being together until he saw Betty sit on Jugheads lap and tucked her head into his neck. "Problem Archie?" "Huh oh no...I'm cool Ronnie stop staring at them they are friends" all the serpents laughed and Toni was sharing her food with Fangs until Sweetpea took her M&Ms off her she jumped up and hit him then sat back down next to Betty smiling at the couple and continued to eat her M&Ms. Veronica asked about the Southside about what it was like Betty looked at Jughead and rolled her eye and sat up to talk.

"The Southside was our home until big daddy Lodge took it over *gets off Jughead lap and he stands behind her* your dad took it all away like it was nothing but you don't care because your a daddies girl" "Betts come on come sit down" "Archie I got this...in Riverdale we run this school not some low educated Southside freaks...Jughead was from here" "oh I know he told me and if you wanna know about the Southside go there and see what your dad has done" "Veronica don't" "your dad was the one who decided to do it not my father" "Betty calm down come back...Archie tell your girlfriend to back off...sshh it's ok your strong remember your Betty Copper come lay back down"

Veronica smiled and walked away from them and Archie followed on and Polly walked in and noticed them two having a moment and the serpents around them was talking so she left them to be alone and went to find Archie to ask about those two and he didn't know and Polly went to find Jason with the twins and go home because they can only be at school til 12:30pm.

Betty was getting all her stuff ready to go home and Toni was packing her stuff and dropped a note. Betty gave it to Toni and Betty smiled and they both walked out of school together and Jughead gave Betty a ride back to her house and she kissed Jughead goodbye. Alice was quitting drinking and the house was clean and she cleaned up herself good Betty smiled and hugged her mom with happy tears coming down her face. Alice did the same and they sat down and finally spoke a conversation without being stopped by her getting drunk.