Chapter 14 going back home to hell

Betty packed her bag kissed Jughead goodbye and left to defeat her dad. Hal saw her arrive and opened the door and started to raises his voice at her for not picking up his and her moms calls and messages while Hal was going on about that she spotted the blood everywhere and slapped Hal on the cheek and ran upstairs to lock her door and rested her head on her bed feeling like everything is her fault. "BETTY GET OUT HERE NOW! WE NEED TO TALK!" "DAD TELL ME THROUGH THE DOOR! WHY DID YOU HURT POLLY AND CHARLES!" "I WANTED YOU BACK HOME AND I NEEDED TO TAKE MY ANGER OUT I'M SORRY OK ELIZABETH! JUST TELL ME NOW IF YOUR DATING THAT JONES KID?!" "SO WHAT IF I WAS" "I HOPE YOUR NOT LYING TO ME BETTY" "I'M NOT WE ARE DATING DAD!" Hal walked off and she let out a huge sigh and text Jughead she was home with no cuts or bruises on her skin and body.

Alice knocked on Betty's door to come in and woke Betty up for school and Hal was kicked out the house again she looked up and saw Jughead walk into her bedroom and she smiled and hugged him and JB walked in also with smiles on her face knowing Betty hasn't been hurt. Betty got dressed

(What she wore) :

Once everyone left her bedroom and was all on their way to school

Once everyone left her bedroom and was all on their way to school. Jughead had worry in his eyes thinking that Betty was lying about the fact that she wasn't hit by her dad by the time she got home.

JB went to her lesson and the other two was chilling in the student lounge waiting for the others to arrive. Archie walks in and said hi to the both of them then the lounge got busier. Polly walked in with Charles holding the twins letting Betty know they are coming come now that Hal has been kicked out the ouse and Betty was happy and gave Dagwood to Jughead to hold while she ugs Polly and Charles gave Juniper to Toni to hold while the three hugged. Polly tapped Betty and they both looked at Jughead playing with Dagwood then he saw them both and acted like he wasn't playing with him and Betty giggled and sat next to him and kissed his cheek and gave Dagwood back to Polly and Toni gave Juniper back to Charles to hold and they left the student lounge. "So B any plans for the serpents" "Jug are there any plans?" "not that I can think of but I sure can think of you right now *kisses Betty and she giggles then gets on his lap to continue kissing him and Archie fake coughs* Betts not now sshh" Betty and Jughead turn bright red and she just lays on his lap resting her head into his neck until it was time for lesson.

Polly was leaving school along with Jason and Charles to go back to Bettys house and while they were walking Fred waved hi to the three of them and the three did it back. Polly took a deep breath and knocked the door but a half drunk Alice greeting them in and gave Jason a hug hello same for Charles and Polly. She explained what was going on and Alice was so happy with Polly and Charles doing that.

Betty was walking home with Archie talking about how the serpents are settling in and was enjoying being there and Betty noticed something off she said bye to Archie and ran into the house and saw her brother and sister there with the twins and her mom finally sobering up from drinking. The four of them were celebrating the fact that Polly and Charles are gonna be staying at home and Betty not being abused from her dad anymore.