Chapter 7 sleepover

Betty Jughead Toni Sweetpea and Fangs were playing games like truth or dare and spin the bottle also boys vs girls. Everyone was having fun until Hal came up to Bettys room and Jughead stood in front of her so he left her alone but he showed no mercy and pushed him aside and Hal smacked Betty for letting people stay without his permission. "IF YOU DARE BRING ANYONE ELSE INTO THIS HOUSE WITHOUT MINE OR YOUR MOMS PERMISSION I WILL GLADLY PUSH YOU OUT THE DOOR AND I WILL KILL THE DOG! GOT IT ELIZABETH!" "Yeah got it" he walked off and Betty ordered food and sweets to make it an official sleepover.

It was nighttime and Betty and Jughead shared her bed because he was protecting her just in case and Arlo was sleeping at the end of the bed curled up. "So Betty this isn't awkward at all" "huh so you say...sorry about how my dad treated me earlier he does it to 'channel his anger' but I pay no attention" "well I do...but remember if anything is wrong I'm always here ok" "yeah sure...also I wasn't this bad girl from before I was a sweet innocent girl until I turned ten my dad got abusive and my mom just started drinking ugh it was the worst but the pain numbed and I turned into this hard bitch Betty heh..." "get some sleep you need it" "ok fine night Jughead" "night Betty".

Morning awoken everyone and it was a school day and they all sneaked out the window.

(Betty wore this):

Betty ran into her bathroom to hurry up Toni and Fangs because her dad was coming so she wanted everyone out before he came into her room lucky enough they made it and Sweetpea held Arlo while going down the ladders and dropped him off at the driv...

Betty ran into her bathroom to hurry up Toni and Fangs because her dad was coming so she wanted everyone out before he came into her room lucky enough they made it and Sweetpea held Arlo while going down the ladders and dropped him off at the drive in then ran to school.

They were late to lesson and couldn't care any less and was laughing. Sweetpea and Fangs as always mess about but the science teacher chose who will be partnering with who. "Ok class...Toni your with Peaches n cream...Fangs your with Sweetpea and New girl-" "Betty you mean" "yes your with the bad boy Jughead Jones...right GET WITH YOUR PARTNERS AND YOUR WORK IS IN YOUR BOOKS!" Betty was having butterflies again and didn't say a word about Jughead staying in the same bed as her last night until Jughead asked if she felt awkward with it and she was cool with him in the bed with her they both chuckled and was Becoming real good friends. Coming to the end of the lesson Betty and Jughead were called into the principals office they looked at each other confused and made their way down.

"Hello you two...so Betty how are you settling into our school..and finding new friends especially this young man" "yeah it's cool here Toni Sweetpea and Fangs are really great people same f-for Jughead hes an amazing friend" she smiled for the first time which made Jughead proud that he is helping her more and letting her come out of her shell. The three talked for a bit then he dismissed them back to class and Betty kept getting butterflies whenever Jughead was around her she ignored them and carried on walking. "So Betty I went to go see my dad and I think he needs someone to talk to him and could you come and do it?" "I would love to come and see your dad" "Just a warning he is drinking and well the trailer is full of beers" "it'll be ok don't worry" they smiled and walked into class.

They got to Jugheads trailer after school and he wasn't kidding. FP was sitting on the Sofa with a beer in one hand and the bottles scattered all over the place he turned round and saw Betty standing there. FP stood up and put the bottle down and shook Bettys hand and she smiled back at him Jughead had a face on him because of the state of the trailer but he let Betty talk to FP about his drinking problem and he stopped her and said she looked like Alice and she said that she is Betty Cooper FP stood up and screamed. "So your mom is ALICE COOPER! She ran away after our NIGHT! WAIT YOUR MY.....PLEASE DONT SAY YOUR MY DAUGHTER..." "Mr Jones no I have two older twins Polly and Charles...oh my god...THEY MUST BE YOUR KIDS..." "oh my god...BETTY GO! JUST PLEASE GO" "WOW JUST WOW! I was really thinking your a good guy until everyone was right...your the boy who everyone wants to hang out with because your dad is the serpent king! Don't bother talking to me oh and Mr Jones your son wanted me to come and ask you to change but this is what I get for helping thanks Jughead! *slams the trailer door*" " *sighs* SHIT! What did I just do" "your mess boy go fix it" "Dad no your coming with me but let's sort you out before I go and talk to Betty about this"

Betty was crying while stroking Arlo at the Drive in and she heard someone knocking and it was Toni she let her in and explained what happened and she hugged her telling her it's ok and everything will be fine. Jughead really got to her that day but she still doesn't understand why it made no sense for her so she kept her distance from her except from science when they had to work together for a project. Toni took Betty to the Wyrm so she can go and have some drinks she fed Arlo water and food before she left and found one of her outfits for going to the Wyrm with her serpent Jacket.

(What she wore) :

Toni was amazed at what she pulled out for the Wyrm

Toni was amazed at what she pulled out for the Wyrm. Her jaw dropped because of how amazing the outfit was. "Wow Betty Jones will really regret shouting at you...come on let's go bye Arlo I'll bring mommy back soon" "ok Toni stop pulling me! *both laugh*" Jughead got to Bettys house with FP and she opened the door.