Chapter 25 Betty and Jughead had peace...for now

Betty got the call from Cheryl and ran home to check on her mom and she was ok and her dad was home she sat next to her mom and her dad came with some videos and put them on and Arlo was nowhere to be seen in the house. "Mom...where's Arlo" Betty whispered, "he's hiding I told him to and it's in the attic and he has food and water so he's ok" Betty let out a small sigh and the three watched the clip of Hal when he was a kid talking to his mom.

After the clip Hal stood up and slapped Betty and told her something very hurtful but she didn't tremble she stood strong. "Betty I think you have it all worked out now don't you hm? Who am I Betty before I kill yo-IM THE BLACK HOOD! IM THE ONE WHO SHOT FRED ANDREWS, I SHOT MOOSE THAT TEEN AND I KILLED MIDGE AND MS GRUNDY! IF YOU TELL ANYONE WHO I AM THEN YOU WILL BE DEAD AND I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR MOM PLUS YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER PLUS THE TWINS!" Alice stood up and smacked Hal hard and he fell backwards a bit and got his balance then Betty grabbed the shovel from the fireplace while he wasn't looking and hit him on the head and hugged her mom and told her he's going  away for good and they can be at rest.

The police came and Archie saw Betty and hugged her and alice then ruffled Arlo head until Betty got a call from Jughead and it sounded like he was saying goodbye to her. Betty tried to talk but he ended the call. Betty and Archie got to FP to find Jughead in time and when FP got to where Jughead was his face was broken when he saw what the ghoulies have done to him he picked him up and walked out the forest with him and Betty Archie and the serpents were there seeing Jughead at deaths door. "N-n-no no no no NO! JUGHEAD WAKE UP! *trying to wake Jughead up but Archie pulls her back and they go to the hospital* ARCHIE WHY! I NEED TO BE THERE FOR HIM!" "BETTY STOP! He will pull through we all know he will..."

Jughead was asleep and he dreamed about Betty crying on his gravestone and that was when he woke up and FP jolted up and told him to take it easy then called Betty in because he asked about her. "Jug you have no idea how worried I was about you ugh...what even happened in the woods you need wait no you HAVE to tell me" "*sighs* it was Jessica and Chuck they know the ghoulies and a ex serpent of ours Penny Peabody and Chuck payed them to come and beat me up and here I am with cute and bruises...I'm sorry I want there when your dad was taken down I wish I was there" "no you wouldn't of liked it...the way how he spoke to me was different it was like he wanted to actually kill me and no one else the bloodlust in his eyes was...terrifying to see...*cups jugheads face* but I'm glad your ok which is the important thing" they weakly smiled and kissed then Betty lay next to him and fell asleep while he was hold her close while they both slept.

Few days after riot night and jughead being released from the hospital Betty got ready for the day and was expecting Polly and the twins to come round.

(What she wore without black hair):

The door was knocking and Alice got the door and Betty could hear muffling because she was upstairs

The door was knocking and Alice got the door and Betty could hear muffling because she was upstairs. Her door opened and Jughead picked her up from behind and said surprise and she turned her head smiled then kissed him and they both went downstairs with Arlo then Polly and the twins arrived. "Hey Betty hi Jughead wheres Charles?" "He hasn't called or anything since he left but hey ho wanna join me in the kitchen Polly...Betty Jughead be cute and watch your niece and nephew" "wait-I'm not-you know what never mind" Jughead picked up Juniper and smiled and noticed Betty wasn't looking happy so he asked if she was ok and she said what if the twins share the same darkness that her dad had and Jughead told her no and he knows that the babies are not evil like how Hal was to her and he cupped her face and kissed it making her wipe her tears and smiled down at the twins.

"Mom I think you should come to the farm with me and the twins...Edgar can help you heal and make a better you he did it to me and he can do it to you" "I was thinking about that Polly and yeah I might come and stay in the farm to heal thank you Polly...how will Betty take it though *looks at Betty who is holding Dagwood and Jughead next to her and Arlo laying in between them* she is finally happy and away from that horrible person" "she can stay with dad and Jellybean with Arlo or they can move into here" Alice smiled and hugged Polly then they both clinked their mugs together and drank their coffee.

Everyone was at school and Josie was singing for the school until Archie was arrested out of the blue then Betty and Jughead got out of the bleachers trying to stop them and the sheriff told them if they make one more move they would be forced to be handcuffed so they took two steps back. "Archie Andrews you are under arrest for the murder of Cassidy bullock" and the hall got loud with people gasping and whispering about the situation then he saw Hiram in the corner of his eye and was fuming inside and told the officer that he wasn't the one who killed him but they never believed him. "We will get you out Archie!"