He clenches his jaw,"Do you hear yourself? You are asking me to be okay with whatever that person did to you? Do you really think I would let that person walk this Earth after almost killing you!"

"That is why! I know you won't! I don't you to get involve and get hurt in the middle of this. I don't want you to ruin yourself!" I hold my head and groan,"I just want to sign those stupid papers and be done with this."

He frowns,"What papers?"

I bit my lip and look down. Lina sighs beside me and speaks,"There are some papers Declan wants her to sign. Says he'll set her free if she signs them."

"And you don't find anything suspicious in that? You don't think there would be something valuable which belongs to you?" he asks raising his eyebrows.

"Of course I do," I say sadly,"But I don't think there is anything more valuable than my freedom."

"What if that is your freedom? Why don't you think that way?" he reasons.

"I don't want to risk anything Ash. Let this go, please." I plead.

"How-" he stops and his face turns angry,"Is it him? Did he do this? Is that the reason you are agreeing to signing those papers? You know what, I'll go and ask him myself."

He gets up and I rush my words with wide eyes,"No! No! It wasn't him, Ash!"

He turns to me seething in a anger,"Then who was it!?"

"It was Percy!" I yell out.

It seems like time stopped for a moment as his face turns into anger and hatred,"That son of a bitch." But he is not the one who speaks.

Lina gets up from the stool angrily and I swiftly grab her hand to stop her,"Lina, stop!"

She glares but I know it isn't for me,"I'm going to kill him. Who the fuck does he think he is!?"

I panic and my eyes start welling up,"No, Lina you know what would happen if this goes any further. Please I beg you, please don't do anything."

She frowns and sits back down,"You can't expect me to be okay with what he did to you!"

I sigh tiredly,"I know. I just don't want to mess things up more. A few days more and I would be free Lina! Please don't let anything ruin it! Please!"

She looks away angrily gritting her teeth. I turn my head to look at Ash and gesture him to come near me,"Please come here, look at me."

He reluctantly comes forward and I go take his hand. I pull him in front of me on the bed and cup his face,"Ash please. I know you think I'm weak for doing nothing but understand me. I'm finally getting what I wanted my whole life and I don't want to lose it, for me, please."

He takes a hold of my hand and kisses my palm,"Okay, but don't you dare call yourself weak."

I give him a kiss and smile at him gratefully,"Thank you so much. I love you."

He nuzzles my nose with his,"I love you."

A knock comes from the door making us pull away. The door opens and Eve steps in followed by all the others. They come inside and smile at me.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Eve asks softly.

"I feel better now that all of you are here." I smile at her weakly.

They spent another 15 minutes with me. We talk about random stuff and I feel a lot lighter than before. They decide to go and promise me they'll come back.

Lina too has to leave,"I'll be back in a few hours. Love you." She gives my forehead a kiss and walks out the door.

It's just me and Ash in the room. I yawn and stretch my neck. He holds my hand and says,"Take rest, you must be tired."

I nod and ask him timidly,"Will you lay with me?"

He smiles at me and gets up from the stool. Settling himself on the bed, he pulls me in his arms gently. He caresses my hair making me sigh contently.

He exhales lowly and breaks the silence,"I was horrified when I heard you on the phone. When you were inside here, I was so pissed at myself for leaving you there."

I look up at him,"You couldn't have stopped it. Please do not blame yourself. It is gonna hurt more." He bends down and gives me a soft kiss,"When did Lina got to know?"

"I called her as soon as they told me you are stable. Before then I just couldn't think about anything but you." He rubs my head and my eyes start drooping.

"Go to sleep." that's the last thing I hear before I fall into a deep slumber.

********

I lick my dry lips and snuggle into the pillow. The door creaks open and my eyes twitch just a little.

"Can you pass me water, Ash?"

The figure at the doesn't move and I rub my hands on my eyes trying to rub the sleep off. My sight finally clears and gasp leaves my mouth. I sit upright, wincing in pain.

I push myself in the corner of the bed,"Wha- what are you doing here!? Get out- get out or I'm gonna scream!"

Percy puts his hands in front of him,"No don't scream. Listen to me, I've got to tell you something really important-".

"Don't come closer!" I yell when he inches closer.

He stops short,"Okay, okay I'm staying right here."

I touch my face and brush the tears which have escaped,"I promise I won't press charges. Just go away! Please!"

"I don't care about the charges! There is something you need to know!" I shake my head and sob,"It's about your parents!"

I freeze and stare at him,"Look Lee, I know I'm the last person you will trust but just this time, do it. If you don't get to know about this, I will regret it for the rest of my life. I promise I'm not here to hurt you."

I open my mouth to speak but am cut off by the door opening again, Ash enters with a smile on his,"Hey-" his smile drops and rage clouds his face when he notices Percy,"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Before he could utter a word Ash moves forward and punches him straight on the nose,"Ash!" Percy stumbles back and takes another punch from him doing nothing to defend himself,"Ash stop! Please Ash, listen to me!"

He turns around angrily,"Are you seriously defending him?"

"No I'm not. He said he has something important to tell me." I reason.

He scoffs,"And you fucking believe him?" he glares at Percy,"You have five seconds to leave this room."

"Ash please, it's about my parents." He turns to me in confusion and I whisper,"Please help me go through this, please."

I extend my hand towards him, silently urging him to hold it. He stares it for a moment and sighs.

He comes forward and kicks the stool on my left away from the bed,"You're sitting here." He gives Percy another glare and comes on my right. Holding my hand tight, he settles on the stool.

We both look at Percy when he takes his seat. I hold my breath for his next words and am met with an immense amount of shock when he says,

"Your parents never sold you Lee."

********

Theories before everything is revealed next chapter?

Also, I would like to thank all of you guys who are supporting me!

If you liked the chapter please vote!

-Love❤