Police station

The next morning I woke up limp. I couldn't believe the one who always had my back was gone ! I quickly took a wash up and got back into a Lyft and arrived at the police station. I was nervous and I couldn't believe what they just told me! A suicide that's impossible! I went upstairs to try to find detective Tex because I'm not stoping till I get down to the bottom of this. As soon as I put my hands on the handle of the door, something sticky grabbed ahold of my hand. I didn't know what it was, so I move my hand off it quickly. It was warm and disgusting. I took a napkin out ,wipe my hand ,and put it in my pocket. Detective Tex finally came out with the paperwork to file a report . It was a lot of people inside the building and it scared me being in here with out my Mom . She always knew how to make me feel loved when I get nervous, and that bitch took her from me !!! I'm finally done with the police report and out of no where Detective Tex ask me if I'm too young to file a report. I said too young !How fucking dare you tell me I can't file a report and my Mom's murder is on the loose! Out frustration I took a chair and threw it again the wall ! Yupp! I got arrested for the first time in my life for disorderly conduct! I didn't care I'm angry, hurt, depressed , and I want my Mom back !!!  They gave me that one stank ass phone call and I called my mom.! She didn't pick up and then I realized she was dead! I cried not only because I'm locked up ,but I'm lonely .I miss her. What will I do with out my Mom . I screamed, kicked, and cried till I fell asleep . I talked to some inmates about it. One lady gave me her inmate number and told me to write her soon. I ate that nasty mystery meatloaf and went to sleep . The next day I woke up it was a dark Monday. I need to hurry up and get out so I can go to school. I called my Dad and he said he was on his way to get me. When my Dad came to bond me out you want believe who was there ! The murder!