04/01/2001 Thursday

First day back and I've spent most of the holiday break with Tom and his family. It was fun, and by far the best spent holiday I have ever had. And that is really saying something.

Yeah, she almost had sex with Tom on new year's.

No I didn't we just kissed.

You ate his face off more like.

That never happened. We kissed once, deeply and Sarah did the same with her boyfriend.

Okay let's get over the cringe fest and continue with the story will you.

Oh what don't you want to talk about the panic attack you gave me when mum sent me an email? No? Oh okay.

That was necessary, you hate your parents so I can do that.

Still some how okay to talk about the things I do with Tom but when I talk about my panic attacks, I can't do that.

Touché. Basically, she got an email from her mum saying some rather unloving things and I caused her to have a panic attack because of the also unloving relationship she has with them.

I didn't do anything, Tom was there.

Can we get on with the story now?!

Okay, okay! I'm doing it! Tom and I got back today, classes start on Monday, but we wanted to sort all our work before the term starts again. You know get everything ready before the panic ensues again.

And go out on a winter date without Tom's parents asking where you're going.

Yes, that too. You know I can't deny my feelings when I am writing in my diary. It's not like anyone is going to see this.

I doubt that very much. Just get on with your sappy story and let me judge you in peace.

Okay then. Anyway like I said om and I just got back from our Christmas holiday,

and I was sad to leave. After we arrived home, Tom and I unpacked our things, washing them together to save money.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself baby, I'm glad you came with me," Tom said as he turned on the first load of our washing.

"I did, and I am glad you asked me. I don't know what I would do without your company. Please tell me I can go with you next year?" I asked, smiling like a child. Tom laughed and hugged me tightly.

"Oh how I love you Alexis. You have no idea how much." Tom smelt my hair and kissed my head.

"I think I have some idea Thomas," I replied softly.

"I don't think you do."

I looked up at him, smiling more now. His head dips down and kissing me lightly. I still haven't gotten used to the treatment Tom gives me. He treats me like a princess.

Although you don't deserve it.

The way he says, 'I love you'.

He clearly doesn't mean it.

The times I get all nervous and he kisses my forehead calming me down instantly.

When will you get it through your thick skull, he's faking it.

I love him.

What a surprise!

Can you not?!

No... it's my job dumbass.

I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed me again. We swayed from side to side, dancing to a random song.