Chapter 2: Hell

Rosalinda woke up about an hour after her nockdown. Her vision was a bit fuzzy, after all she did hit head first. She felt a bit dizzy while sitting up her new bed but took her time to adjust. Once her vision was more clear, she saw once again the cat man right there asleep sitting on a chair with his arms crossed. She immediately took her pillow and started to wack him with it as she screamed in panic.

"The hell?!" Husk jolted awake by the wack of the pillow.

"Back off cat man, i'm not afraid to fucking kill you!" Rosalinda yelled like a crazy woman.

Soon someone opened the door. Niffty gasped, walked to the bed, jumped and hugged Rosalinda. "Your awake!" She said with joy.

"Bout' time! She was going crazy on me." Husk dryly added as he recovered from the pillow waking.

"Huh..? What?" Rosalinda was immediately confused by the little girl hugging her. Which caused her to stop wacking Husk with the pillow. She has pink-red hair with a yellow streak. One eye which make her a cyclope. She is wearing a dark-red scarf and what appeared to be a dress from the 1950s.

"I've been waithing since yesterday to finally meet you! But you where asleep so I waited. Well you did woke up an hour earlier, but I guess you got spooked by Alastor. Sorry about him, he was just as curious as I am." Niffty talked so fast that Rosalinda understood half of what she said.

"Woah, wait. Look I get what you mean. But, who are you? What are you? Where am I? Am I dead?!" Rosalinda wanted to know why was there a talking cat, a cyclope and somekind of creepy deer man in the house.

"Oh, right where ar my manners." Niffty replied. "I'm Niffty! Nice to met you! It has been a while that I made a new friend." The cyclope demon smiled revealing her sharp teeth. Which made Rosalinda quite unconfortable. "If your wondering what am I, well you see, i'm actually a demon."

The word demon made Rosalinda's blood run cold. She then started to laugh as if it was somekind of a joke. "Okay, okay, you got me there." She said wiping a tear from laughing so hard. "Nice joke really, really." But then she noticed that neither Husk or Niffty where laughing at all. "It is a joke, right?"

"Nope, it's not..." Niffty said rubbing her hands nerviously. "...your in Hell and your dead."

That made Rosalinda's blood drop. Alot of things came to her mind. Dead? No, she can't be dead. This must be some sort of prank. She's gonna wake up and be with her family again. Simple, right? "N-No, this must be some sort of, prank..."

"You deaf or what?" Husk said with a frown. "This is Hell kid, if you weren't dead, then you wouldn't be here."

Rosalinda shook her head denying. "I c-can't be dead! I-I must be dreaming!" She put her hands over her head as she started to hyperventilating.

"What was the last time you remembered?" Husk asked said raising an eyebrow.

Then it came back to her. The knife, blood, her dad and the car. So, she is dead. The car killed her, she wasn't paying attention where she was going. No. Why, why her? All she wanted was to protect her Mother from that monster, yet, that's her price for killing someone. She commided a sin just for defending the only Mother she has. Why did God to this to her? Why..? She burst out crying, in which tears came streaming down on her face.

"No, no, no!" Niffty said conforting her. "Don't worry, you are safe now. You are gonna be okay. Please don't cry."

Husk felt deeply sorry for her. But he rater not show it. "Listen kid, crying won't solve your problems, what happend to you, happend. You gotta get used to this place if you want to survive here. This is not like earth, this is Hell. Lot of bullshit can happend. So I advice you to pull yourself together and start acting tuff. Okay?" Husk was about to leave the room.