Chapter 1: Death

(Warning! This story will contain, blood, mentions of abuse, swearing, and other stuff.)

*This takes places years before Hazbin Hotel, in 1991*
_________________________________________

All she wanted was her Mom and her siblings to be safe.

All she wanted was for him to go away.

All she wanted was this pain to stop.

But she hadn't tought that her actions, came with a price...

Her hole life of abuse, depression and fear. Why was she given that life? As a child she'd wish for a hole another Dad. One that doesn't drink, one that ignores them, one that hits them for no fucking reason.

Hell, she even wanted to ended her pain. But she didn't want to leave her Mom, Brothers and Sister. She promised her big Sister on her dead bed that she will be there for them ever since Cancer took her away.

There where good times, yet. With the rest of her family, without her Dad with them. On Holidays, Vacations, fieldtrips, so on.

She wanted so bad for this shit to stop. She wanted that asshole gone. She wanted him to go to Hell.

...

It all happend so fast. Mostly everything was a blur. She grabed a knife. Throw on him, and stabed him. She didn't know how many times tought, all this rage, anger, pain got to her. She let out a bloody scream of rage. As everything around her was silent, she's still doesn't sure if it's because of her blind rage that caused no sound to be heard from her.

...

After that she saw blood, alot. It was like someone had dumped a bucket of water on her. She looked at both hands, covered with blood. Toughts ran in her mind. Alot of things. The next thing she knew is that she ran out of the house. She heard her Mom screamimg for her to come back. Guilt, shame, fear, remorse, pain all came to her at once, she couldn't even tell where she was going.

...

The last thing she saw was the sound of a car coming at her.

...

Then all went dark...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...She was falling...

...

...She felt like falling...

...

...But how..?

...

...It was like, a leaf falling from a tree in Fall...

...She felt no pain, saddnest or depression...

...She saw the faces of her loved one infront of her...

...