Chapter 6: The Three Vs

Warning: Attempted Sexual abuse in this Chapter.

In this Chapter Roxy will cross paths with The Three Vs.
_

________________________________________

December 22, 1991

Roxy went to a nearby store to buy a Christmas gift for Husk. She had bought him the best gift she could think off. She already bought Alastor an old pocket watch she found in an antique shop, and as for Niffty a new a series of Manga comics she could find that fits what she likes. Husk was a hard one, but she was able to buy him one of those. She had that one huge smile on her face while carrying it. It wasn't that heavy but it was worth getting it for him.

As she was just a few blocks away from home, she noticed a TV store full of Ads from a huge glass window. They where mostly taken over by some, TV Demon? His head is the shape of a huge TV screen, has red eyes, sharp blue teeth like a sharks', was wearing a small top hat and he was wearing a Tux suit. Vox? Was his name? Alastor had mentioned him to her a few times, like him he's also an 'Overlord' they are both rivals. They hated each other, alot. Alastor wasn't quite a fan of modern technologie, he's more of an early-1900s guy. Roxy couldn't blame him tought, his paternal Grampa would sometimes complain over modern technologie. He would tell stories about how times where back in those days, which she likes to hear and learn them. She would remember that Kim loved the tap dancing from the 20s that's how she gotten into it in the first place. The Radio Demon taught her a few steps on dancing since she told him about her sister and all that. It was really fun to dance 'Electro Swing' and 'Jazz'.

Somehow, all of the TVs' posts changed. They all appeared to form one big screen as Vox himself was starring face to face with her. With that creppy smile.

Roxy felt very uneasy by it. She knew that Vox was no good news so she immediately walked off, Vox is still watching her go, till she was out of sight.

The Demon-Fox sighed in relief as she is now very far from Vox, without even looking she bumped into someone, which caused them to fall.

"Oh, no! I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going!" She stood up and reach a hand out to the one she bumped into.

The Demon has velvet, burgundy, and white hair, tied into pigtails and has grey-brown skin. She was wearing a black, velvet, and white tea-length dress, and a pair of white and velvet striped gloves.

"Oh, don't worry, accidents happend right?" The Demon accepted her apology as she grabed Roxy's hand to get up.

"Yeah..." Roxy sheepishly grined. She then noticed the Demon's hair. "Nice hair tought."

"Why thank you! You are such a sweet!" The Demon smiled accepting the compliment. "I'm Velvet."

Roxy froze. Velvet? As in, The Doll Demon?! Husk had mentioned Vox having two other 'Overlords' as his friends. He mentioned that she sweet on the outside, but crazy on the inside, and that she is good with potion making. She remained clam as possible to not show it.

"What a nice name." She faked smiled. "Roxy."

"Well Roxy, I must be going, see you around!" She walked away as she waved.

"Uh, okay, bye!" She waved back. Turing around she sighed in relief once again. That was a close one, too close for her dead again. First Vox, then Velvet who else could come in her way again?!