Arranged marriage-2

hi, kiddos, I hope that you are enjoying my book, now start reading :)-I am a bit bad at the wedding scene and this has a bit of fire if you know what I mean.

*************^^^^^^************

skip time at the wedding

TOM's POV

I am now standing as y/n walked down the aisle, she looks like an angel, her thick hair, plump lips, beautiful face, and body, she is wonderful.

our wedding is at a place in London just like y/n wanted, it was full of twilights and every guest came too, her friend and my family members and more the wedding is just perfect thanks to y/n's thinking.

now she is standing in front of me looking just....perfect how did I get this lucky, she is looking deep into my blue eyes and soon we heard it*you may k;ss the bride*I just went for it but I was a bit hesitant as we came close our lips met it was the most amazing feeling ever but I had to hide my satisfaction and pull away.

Y/N's POV

the k;ss felt wonderful but soon we pulled away and I smiled softly, I knew he was a real man the thing that's missing is love and affection.

the wedding went by, we had fun I run to my parents and hugged them*I love you both, let's hope this is a start for a lovely future.*I was about to cry the look in my dad's eyes was like he was thankful that he had me and that he got the chance to see me in a white dress, my mom's face was peaceful as if she had a weight on her shoulder that left.

*I am proud of you darling please take care of your now-husband, I know you still have a lot to find about each other but this is how I and your dad got together and had you, our blessing *my mom told me*my daughter, my treasure, my small girl that loves music more than anything, haha look at you looking so innocent but you are a whole diamond inside, be careful this is a big step in your life and I want it to be one of your big successful steps.*I am thankful for this.

*I will miss you too sooo soo much I wish I can stay by your sides forever but I know that I have to change from that old y/n I am now a wife and I will make you two the proudest parents in this whole universe* *you are already making us proud*my parents said.*now go to your husband*my mother whispered, I laughed and left to find Tom.

*00h- Tom, where were you I was looking for you,*I smiled a bit*I was just talking to my parents, also we will go straight to our house, it's already done and our clothes are already there.*I was amazed*wow already! it's so fast, well why don't we go dance we are married after all.*I took him by the arm careful not to damage his suit*wait-what are you doing.*

Tom said as I put us in the right position *shut up will you, I just wanna dance I will not lose the chance to dance in my own wedding honey.*soon we were dancing I was having the best feeling in my life.

TOM's POV

the way she dances makes my heart flip, I know that she loves music but I didn't know that she could dance, I am lucky anyways.

skip time after a few days

our house is perfectly done the only thing that's missing is love, anyway, I was sitting on the couch watching some movies on the big TV when I heard the door open.

*I am home.*y/n shouted, she has this habit to make sure everyone knows what comes and goes and it's very cute when she greets me with her tired voice, I always feel sad at how much work this 25 girl had to do.

*Helloo~ Tom how are you.*y/n said sitting next to me on the couch our shoulders touching, I moved away a bit I still am the rude Tom to her even if she doesn't get affected by it. *I think you should go shower.* I said with a bit of coldness in my voice.

*ooh come on I just sat, I always wonder if you will do the same to your ex if you married her, how unlucky she would be but she is lucky to leave you.*she said with the coldest voice ever, I was shocked.

*H-how dare you to speak to me like this.*I tried backing, she was right why will she want to be with me, my first love left me and now I know that she will leave too*come on says the one that keeps saying (why are you single)I will go shower hope I can feel at home there than here beside you,(curse word)*she shouted and went to our shared room-we sleep on opposite sides on the bed.

I was left there in the big living room me and my weak thoughts of what worst can happen. after sometime.

I went into our room and went to change in our changing room, as I was about to take my pant of someone opened the door*what are you doing here*I said to y/n as she entered the room 

Y/N's POV

I forgot my phone in the changing room earlier but as soon as my eyes fell on Tom's beautiful body I was craving my own husband, a thought came to my mind.

*ooh I just left my phone
somewhere here, it's ok just change I will not look I promise.*I smirked . Tom looked at me as if I was a mad person but soon I started acting as if I was looking for my phone knowing very well that my phone is on the other side of the room just above his head on the drawer.

I watched every move Tom did as he started to talk his pants off, I got tired and run up to him and backed him on the drawer*W-what A-are you D-doing*Tom said*ooh I just wanted to get my phone from the drawer above your head but you got in the way.*I took my phone but I throw it somewhere else and whispered in Tom's ear still backing him up.

*why didn't my parents tell me I had a beautiful husband, you are mine and no one can take you*Tom's tensed up again*y/n W-what the heck are you doing*Tom's tried pushing me away but*ooh baby are you scared don't worry I just want to spend this night with you as we missed our wedding night*I pushed my hips on his

*y/n~* Tom moans in my ear, this sound is better than music*I will give you the best night my husband, don't you even try to be the dom because you have been a bad boy today and all the days before so obey~*I took him by the hand and opened the changing room door and pushed him on the bed, I went to my drawer and took the RED BOX.

I put the box on the nightstand and got on top of Tom*y/n~ please~*Tom whimpered*soon baby you will be in heaven**I love you* I said and attacked his soft lips that I craved*I love you too*Tom answers with a muffled voice through the k;ss

(smut, you imagine the rest)

to be continued... ;)