Diary

Hello kiddos, I am back. this is a Draco one-shot. I want you to request really, as I don't have any more ideas, also every request will be written, so don't worry. now read kiddos, stay safe, enjoy-this is a bit short but it has a part two.

$$$$$$$%%%%%%%$$$$$$

Y/N's POV

I am on my way to charms, I just finished breakfast.

*Sara, do you think I will pass the charms test?*I asked my friend*don't be stupid y/n you are the top in charms, you know charms a 7th year wouldn't know.*she laughed*ooh come on I know that I know a lot of charms, spells, and curses but my uncle(Flitwick) is the one to thank*we soon arrived at the charms classroom.

*good morning everyone, today we have a bit of an exciting class, you and your partner will duel each other so that we can see how you all have improved*I looked at my partner Draco, I have had a crush on him since forever but I know that he doesn't feel mutual, we are best friends but I am afraid that me confessing will ruin everything.

*oi, Draco come let's start*I said sassily*no, I will rather die than duel you, you will send me back home with one spell*he joked*I will not but if you keep insisting then I have no choice*we laughed.

...

dueling with Draco is funny, he says every spell he knows only for me to block it with a flick of a wand.

...

I was running late to herbiology when I met Sofia and we went to class together.

*so, how are you and Edward?* I asked*pretty good, but how about you and Draco?*she teased, I blushed*shush, and no we are NOt dating* we laughed a bit then we went to class

...

 How can I be so stupid, I can't find my Dairy anywhere, I think that I have missed placet it but I don't know where.

DRACO's POV

after my last class, I went back to the Slytherin dorm.

as I enter I see y/n looking for something*oi, y/n, what are you looking for*I said going to hug her, she hugged back*I lost my Dairy*she said pouting, ooh how cute I just want to k;ss her*will look more I need to go freshen up see yeah pouty lips*I teased going to my room. I heard her saying*that idiot*and giggled to myself.

...

after I finished freshening up I sat down and took out my books only to see a small notebook, it looks like y/n's Dairy, I think she might have left it on the charms table and I took it by mistake. she never let me read what is in it so why don't we just take a small peck.

as I opened the first page I started to read, little by little I was reading with wide eyes. y/n has been writing fake scenarios about me and her having a relationship, there is also some 16+ fiction.

and on the last page, she wrote a confession that she had a crush on me, I was happy but then the door opens. *Draco- what is my Dairy doing with you*y/n says coming closer, I stood up and went to her, I handed her the Dairy*I have read enough* I whispered in her ear, she blushes

* I am so-so Sorry, Draco*she says looking at her feet, I cupped her face * don't be, I love what you wrote I just wish it was real*I looked at her brown eyes*s-so do you love me?*she said reluctantly*ooh hell yeah, I want you to be my girlfriend*she giggles*ok then, will you be my boyfriend*

*I will, soo can I kiss you*I asked, she nodded and I attacked her lips, we stumbled to my bed and after a few minutes we pulled out*I love you, Draco*she whispers*I love you more, y/nie*soon we cuddled and slept.

to be continued ;)