accident

Hello kiddos, sorry that I haven't been uploading(school is tough)

anyways, here is a Tom Felton One-shot, this is a bit different from what I usually write but enjoy :)-I love this song as it's in my native language

%%%%#####$$$$$$

Y/N's POV

 ugh, I have a lot of things to do in the office. Being a CEO is so much, I have a lot of paperwork and my employers are not that good(will some of them are hardworking)

here I am paper scattered all over the office room, and I think I will explode any moment.on the office phone*Lily(secretary) I want you to inform Edward to pass me his paperwork immediately, understood*I said sternly*right on it*Lily answers.

...

I hear a knock on the door and then Edward enters*Mrs. Felton,  here are the paperwork*I took the papers and checked them*great work, I love it*I said empressed*thank you*I smiled *you know Edward, you remind me of my only cousin, she is just like you: hardworking, wise, smart, open-minded. you should meet her.*Edward smiled*my pleasure to be like your cousin Mrs. Felton.* I put the papers away*I will talk to you later about your work and maybe plan a date for you to meet my cousin ;)*he blushed and I then dismissed him.

I started doing my work till midnight.

skip time at home

TOM's POV

y/n has been so stressed lately and I am worried about her health.

...

I hear the door opening*I am home~*y/n sounds exhausted*honey you are home late, how was work *I asked as I help her sit down on the couch*I had a lot of work, I don't even feel my brain*she joked, she always tries to make me laugh and to say that she can isn't enough. I giggled*don't worry just sleep and then in the morning you will feel your whole head*she laughed.

...

we are in the bed cuddling, I spooned y/n closer as she hugs my waist, soon we both fell asleep.

skip time after a few days

Y/N's POV

today we will meet our new clients and to say that it's a big project isn't enough. *good morning Lily is everything ready for the meeting*I said as soon as I entered my company*yes, Mrs. Felton, everything is ready, however, there is one slight problem*ooh no not now*Lily we don't have time, what is this problem*I said as I entered my office and sat on my chair preparing my paperwork

Lily spook reluctantly*Edward, he can't come today he is sick and was admitted to the hospital yesterday night but don't worry Edward's work is with me*I didn't pay much attention*good, at least we got the project, I will present it instead.*

...

Tom called me just before I enter the meeting room to wish me luck, ooh how lucky am I to get a husband like him.

skip time after the meeting

the meeting went fantastic, we got the deal and everything will go according to the plan, I got home early today as I have a break.

*honey, I am home~*I sang as I entered our house but I didn't hear any reply. I looked all over the three flour house and yet I didn't find Tom, I tried to call him but his phone was on the nightstand. I am full of worry when all of a sudden I got a call from Emma

*hello Emma*I asked as if I am okay*y/n, I need you to come to the hospital right now, I will send you the location*I am confused but I can hear the worry in her voice*why?**it's Tom please come fast*Emma then hang up, and I got my car keys and drove as fast as I can. soon I arrived

skip time at the hospital

I run inside and I saw Emma and Rupert*W-what happened, where is Tom*I am breathing heavily*calm down y/n, everything will be ok it's just that-that**that what*then Rupert cut in*Tom got in a car crash on his way home from work*I didn't want to believe this

Emma looks at me *come let me show you his room*I was in tears, will he be ok will he-no don't think about that.

I entered a big white room, and saw Tom on a bed, he was breathing slowly, and there was a lot of tubs attached to him. this isn't a sight I want to see.*Emma can you leave me alone please*Emma hugged me and left the room. I started to sob as I sat beside Tom's bed holding his hand.

*T-tom, please wake up, come on you said that you will always stay with me, why are you sleeping for too long.*I sat in silence hearing the bibs of the machines, and my own sobs.

...

days pass by, and Tom hasn't woken up yet. he has gotten better but the only problem is that he is still unconscious. I came to visit him every day after work and then I leave even though I wanna stay beside him till he wakes up.

however today was different, I got a call from the hospital that Tom is awake, I drove as fast as I can and soon arrived.

...

I entered Tom's room to find him awake on the bed,*Baby~*I ran and hugged him being careful*y/n~*I k;ssed him, and sat beside him stroking his brown hair as he lays his head on the pillow.*I love you, don't you ever get hurt, I have missed you so much, are you okay now, I came every day*he looks at me happily*I love you y/n, and I am fine*we sat there until I had to sign some papers so that I can take Tom home.

skip time at the house after three months

TOM's POV

It has been over three months and to say that I have gotten better is ok.

today y/n and I will meet Edward, and introduce him to y/n's cousin, she always says that they are a perfect match even though they have never met.

*Darling are you ready*I said grabbing the car keys*yes, here I am, how do I look*she gave me a full turn*love, you look contagious*soon we drove to the destination

...

*Tom, this is Edward*I shook his hand, he seems polite*Edward, this is Elisabeth*y/n introduced Edward to her cousin.it was a lovely meeting, Edward and Elisabeth are basically the same, they share a lot in common and they seem to pick things up quickly.

...

we arrived home, me and y/n took a bath;) and then we fell asleep.

the end ;)