Arranged marriage-3

well hello, I have been posting early, also thanks for 300+ reads I never thought that I will get over 20 haha funny how life has a new path for everyone, now enjoy kiddos ;)

***************^^^^^^^^^^^^^****************

skip time after a few weeks

Y/N's pov

people will ask how my and Tom's relationship is now, with all honesty it's the best after what happened a few days ago we found out that we love each other and we started to go on dates, cuddling and just spending time together, now I can say that I made a successful job in making this marriage work and now it's full of love and lust.

now I am on my way home, today was a very busy day, it's already 12:57 a.m I hope Tom doesn't get very worried, yep worried Tom is the sweetest person and most caring(after my parents)person ever, he LOVES me.

*I am home*I announced as I entered the house my face showing how tired I am*honey, you are home late*Tom asked as he took my big bag and helped me sit on the couch,*how was today.*Tom asks after putting my bag in its place*it was very busy, I almost burned my office of how angry I was on top of that I have to leave.*I groan*what do you mean by you will leave*I answer* I have to travel to Australia for two whole weeks, I don't want to leave you~*I whined as I hugged Tom.

*two weeks noo~ I don't want you to go for that long,....why don't I come with you*it was a great idea*Tom did anybody ever tell you that you are smart, of course, you can come why haven't I thought about this, silly me*Tom giggled at my cuteness*when will we have to go?*asks Tom*after tomorrow, can we sleep now I am tired and plus you should sleep too so that you keep getting more beautiful.*I winked at Tom as I went to our room Tom blushing as he comes after me.

skip time after tomorrow at the airport

TOM's POV

*y/n why didn't you tell me that your secretary will come too*I whispered*I forgot but anyway let's go before we get late for our flight.* answers y/n, I took my bag with one of my hands and held y/n's hand with the other.

skip time at the hotel

 we arrived at the hotel, y/n talked with her(girl)secretary about tomorrow's meeting for a bit then came to me* let's go, she will go to her hotel room so why don't we go to ours*y/n smiled*ok*

it's night now and I am cuddling with y/n on the bed when her phone rang, I groan*who is it*I asked,y/n looked at me for a second and ignored me as she went to the balcony to talk with that unknown person, I am confused what is she hiding. soon she came back

*who was it on the phone y/n?*I asked*Tommy~ just forget about it lets sleep please*y/n answers*no tell me now*I said a bit sternly,y/n ignored my question and preceded to cuddle me but I stood up*what are you hiding y/n, are you cheating on me*I asked a bit mad.

she looked at me with wide eyes*me cheating on you, Tom are you crazy, why will you think that I will cheat on you do you not trust me.*y/n stands up too, she comes closer to me but I stop here*stop, we will talk about it, later on, I will go sleep on the couch*I do trust her with my life but I am scared someone will take her or if she doesn't even love but acts like it.

y/n didn't follow me, she went back to the bed and slept.

skip time to the morning

Y/N's POV  

I woke up early, I made some breakfast for me and Tom, I finished eating my breakfast and placed Tom's on the stool so when he wakes up he finds his food. I left to my meetings with my secretary but not after k;ssing Tom on the head secretly.