Rumors

personally, I love writing about Tom more so here you go another Tom Felton one-shot, enjoy kiddos stay safe. also just imagine that Tom Felton is just a normal student and Emma Wattson is the papular bully-sorry Emma.....there is a plot twist ;)

-----------------------***------------------------

Y/N's POV

I was with Tom at our lunch break enjoying ourselves but then Emma(my bully)comes out of nowhere,*well what have we got here, ugly,y/n haha anyways Tom I think there is something you should know*she said smirking*what do you want Emma don't you see that I am with y/n*Tom answers standing up going after her.

it's now the last lesson of the day and I haven't seen Tom since he left with Emma, there he is, why is he with Emma?

*Tom where have you been and what are you doing here with Emma?*I said smiling but as soon as those words left his mouth my smile broke*I am not your best friend anymore; you used me, forget us we were a mistake!*I was speechless *okay thanks*I said and left, you may think that I am one of those girls that will cry because they get bullied or something but NO I don't care if they bullied me, cause no one even dared to cross the line on me.

TOM's POV

Emma told me that y/n was only using me, she showed me pictures of her buying expensive stuff at first I didn't believe her but then she showed me a recording *stupid Tom if he only knew-*then the recording was cut, I can't believe that y/n would do such thing :(

now I see her leaving with no emotions on her face, I know that y/n wouldn't care that much but I never thought that she will just give us up without even trying to explain.

*Tommy just forget her let us go we need to buy things to wear for the party*-the party will be after tomorrow

skip time for the next day

Y/N's POV

As I entered the school all the faces faced me some pointing and the other whispering, I just gave them a glare and left for class.

it's my 5th class when the quite girl(my secret friend) came and passed me a paper then went back to her set flashing me a small smile*there is a rumor saying that you are using Tom, Emma did it though that's why Tom broke your friendship and also I think you have the full video as Emma used one of your videos and stole the voice*I couldn't believe this, he just gave us up for a rumor.

skip time next day at the party

(your dress)

I wore a simple dress as I don't want to grab attention, now I am on my way I drove past Tom's house I saw Emma with him as he helped her enter his car

I wore a simple dress as I don't want to grab attention, now I am on my way I drove past Tom's house I saw Emma with him as he helped her enter his car. pathetic

there was a bit of traffic so I got a little bit late, as I entered all the eyes turned to me but not in that way they were looking at Emma and telling her how amazing she is because of her dress but as soon as they saw me it's as if they got frozen as they looked at me amassed-you are beautiful-

I ignored them and I swear that I saw Emma looking at me full of jealousy and Tom with dreamy eyes.

the party got high, people dancing people talking, laughing and everyone was having fun.

 the party started to get a bit quiet everyone was relaxing and sitting just talking peacefully when all of a sudden Tom took my arm and locked us in one of the private rooms.

*WHAT THE- Tom what do you want*I almost screamed*how dare you, you used me*he said looking me deep in the eyes*let me break it down for you: first of all it's fake the pictures where really me but it was me buying you a gift and the video let me play it for you*I took my phone and showed him the real full video*stupid Tom if he only knew how much I love him* he was looking at it well regret washed over his face*I-i am sorry y/n, I didn't know please forgive me* I knew that this situation wasn't bad sooo*it's ok Tom, it's nothing and I know that if you would have believed Emma you will not pull me here and ask for an explanation ;)*

Tom hugged me and said something that shooked me*I love you* my eyes were wide open*I love you too silly, never doubt me ok*he looked at me surprised*sooo does this make you my girlfriend*he was looking at me lovingly *of course but I think we should show Emma a lesson*

skip time the next day

TOM's POV

today we were going to take revenge on Emma, just wait and see Emma.

now we are standing at Emma's lunch table*Tommy what are you doing with her, come sit beside me*y/n laughed a bit then said* Emma, I will like to show you something then we will leave* suddenly y/n pulled me and crashed her lips on mine I was surprised but then I k;ssed her back as we heard people gasping not believing what was happening soon we pulled away

(the k;ss) ;)

*see Emma that was easy, now my boyfriend and I will leave, see yaa rumors*y/n took us out and we were now in the hallway *that was amazing, the k;ss I didn't know that you were a good k;sser*I said pulling y/n closer now that our noses are touchi...

*see Emma that was easy, now my boyfriend and I will leave, see yaa rumors*y/n took us out and we were now in the hallway *that was amazing, the k;ss I didn't know that you were a good k;sser*I said pulling y/n closer now that our noses are touching*ooh baby if you only know what I can do ;) I swear I love you**I love you more love*

*also now that you know about your gift why don't we return it back to the store and I will give you your real present at home ;)*y/n said*ooh baby I can't wait for my present ;)*

let's hope that we will live together as long as we can and never doubt eachother

the end kiddos- ;)