Arranged Marriage

hello, kiddos I know I was away for too long but here I am with another Tom Felton story there will be three parts, not two this time

have fun reading :)-Tom is still 27 in this story.

**********^^^^**********

Y/N's POV

here I am again on a blind date.

hi, I am y/n maxime, I am 25 and I am the CEO of my quite big company also I have been single from the day I was born.

this is why my mother always sets me on blind dates, I am on my way to my mother's house now the date was ok but he doesn't respect my choices but my looks, that's why I rejected him :) 

*y/n, this is your fifteenth date and you rejected him.*my mother looks pissed*will he only cared about my looks and money, mom please understand me I have a life and I don't have time for dates nor love, please.*I wanted to stop her from these dates*y/m/n, it's ok you said you don't have time to find love then we will arrange a marriage, you can't reject this one we will give you a real man just trust us.*my dad spoke, I was shocked but by now I didn't care* ok then you have yourself a deal dad but if he is a jerk then don't blame me when he ends up in the hospital.*

I gave my parents a hug and left the house to my house.

after a few months

*darling, come home tonight we will show you your soon to be husband.* my mother spoke through the phone*already!ok, I will be there by 8p.m*I hung up and got ready.

I opened the door using the keys*mom, dad I am home*I still call my parent's house home because I grew up here, I saw the living room lights on so I went there, I saw my parents with a man and maybe his parents.

*darling, how are you come to sit down*my mother said, I smiled and sat beside the man he looks a bit young*ok now that you came, we have been arranging this marriage and I want you to meet Thomas*my dad finished, I smiled at Thomas and gave him my hand to shake*Hi, I am y/n Maxime and I am 25 years old, hope this arrangement goes well*I said with my Profesional voice and face*will, I am Thomas Andrew Felton, I am 27, hope this goes well too*his eyes are beautiful though.

the time flew fast now we are saying our goodbyes to the Feltons*y/n right, can I talk to you*why does he sound pissed*sure* we went in a place more private*I don't want to be rude but this marriage means nothing to me in any way so if you think we will be happy don't even start, also don't worry I don't go on and snog girls so I guess we will be two strangers living together*

*will as if it does to me but ok I will respect your words hope we can be at least nice strangers*he was weird though but I just left him and went to give my goodbyes for his parents.

after the Feltons left I talked to my parent then left*bye mom and dad see you next week, love you*I hugged them then left, I will be gone for a week because I will go on a business trip.

after two months

TOM's POV

this arranged marriage thing is weird, you will say that I was rude to y/n. I had loved her since I saw her that day at her parent's house it was just that I know she will never just love me at first sight, I know that she has amazing personalities and looks not to lie, I never thought I will love someone by first sight guess I got played.

I will meet y/n today to buy the wedding suit and dress, yes buy because her family is quite rich and because y/n thinks it's better to have them as memories, I know that she is wise and smart but it's not like she loves me but she said that it will not hurt anyone if we bought the dress and suit.

*ooh- y/n you arrived early*I asked her*will today is a big day, I need to buy the most beautiful dress even if it's only $2million*I laughed*now I know why you wanted to buy a dress*soon we were trying on different styles and designs

*how do I look*I asked her after I opened the changing room*beautiful, not to lie, this suit looks amazing on you and it looks even better with your eyes*I was surprised at what she said* I am just being honest don't turn red*I didn't know that I was blushing by now*yeah yeah I look good I know, why don't we see how you will look.*I said with my fake bit rude voice*ok then*she doesn't get affected by my voice I am confused though she never reacted.

(the suit)

*now how do I look*what am I seeing this is an angel, not a human*hey you are drooling*I came back to reality and touched my lips checking*no I am not* she laughed*hehe just joking but how do I look* * will, to be honest, I think you look amazing ...

*now how do I look*what am I seeing this is an angel, not a human*hey you are drooling*I came back to reality and touched my lips checking*no I am not* she laughed*hehe just joking but how do I look* * will, to be honest, I think you look amazing too with your thick hair.*I tried to be a bit polite

Y/N's POV

Tom is quite good today, yes I started calling him Tom because I found it easier than Thomas.

*will I think we will buy these, your suit and my dress.* I spoke*but it's very expensive.*he spoke *I don't care also I am not skint/broke. haha come on I will change, you should go change too then we will pay and leave to have dinner.*I entered the room and changed

*where do you want us to eat*Tom asked*will I don't like choosing but what's your favorite restaurant though we can go there.*he looked amassed*hhm ok if you think so, let us go before it's too late .*we went to his favorite restaurant it was amazing though.

*had fun today but I guess I have to go home now, bye*I waved at him then left to my car*bye*he said.

I am in my room sending some quick emails at 9 p.m.

 today was a great day but I can't stop thinking about how Tom looked handsome in that styled suit, what am I thinking do I have a crush on my future arranged husband, I never thought I will love someone you may say he is rude but no I searched about him and found a lot of things about him one of the things that explain, why he hates this marriage, is because he broke up with his now ex-girlfriend a year ago. will by now the answer is yes, I swear my parents knew him longer than just *we meet his parents a year ago and we came to find out they had a son.*my parents are amazing and I love them but the problem is.....

will he catch feelings for me or even try to love me as his future wife?

to be continued :)