cold self girl-2

hello! soooo this is part 2, enjoy! stay safe kiddos. there is a bit of a misunderstanding here ;)

*********^^^^^^********

Y/N's POV

I was sitting with Draco on my bed cuddling. I am a bit distant at this moment and I can see that Draco is sad.

*baby~~*Draco wined I looked at him smiling softly*yes Honey~~* I coped with his voice making him nuzzle his head in my neck*what do you think the F-future will hold for U-us.*I was confused*why are you asking baby*I said knowing why-because I was distance lately-*well- I- ok see why are you avoiding me* * baby, I am not, see I am here with you cuddling~*I said k;ssing his head softly.*but-umm*I cut him off with a deep k;ss*not now sweetie, let's sleep.*and we fell asleep hugging each other.

skip time after a few days- y/n is still a bit distant

people will say are you cheating on Draco? are you doing something bad? but actually no it's not like that.

I was planning a surprise for our anniversary in a few days, I asked Fred for some advice and he wanted to help me so that's why I am distant because I need to meet Fred to prepare the surprise.

*you need to prepare the surprise fast because I can see how Draco is affected by it, he isn't THAT Draco we know he had gotten quite*said Blaise, my cousin*ooh- I am really getting domed by this but it's all worth it in the end, I will try to talk with Draco so that it all goes well with the plan*I said winking at Blaise and leaving the common room to find my love

*Draco, what are you doing here alone?* I found him at the black lack*ooh-I was just setting*I know that he was overthinking*Draco, I have never said this to you before but I-i*Draco looked at me confused as I sat beside him*w-what happened*I know he thinks of something bad

*I love you*I said looking at his beautiful face, he was shocked*Y-you what* * I love you Darling*he pulled me in a k;ss*I Love you too baby*we just hugged, as this was the first time we say * I love you* to each other.

* let us go back to the castle it's getting cold*I said helping Draco stand, we walked back hand in hand.

skip time two weeks later

ok I am domed for real this time.

Draco heard me and Fred talking and this is what he heard*I love you more than anything* it's not what it looks like. I was practicing my speech that I will say at the anniversary but at that exact moment, Fred came and stood in front of me well Draco walked past and saw it as if I was talking to Fred.

our anniversary is today

Draco runs away after he made a loud, rather heartbreaking gasp, the moment that I saw him,he looked me in the eyes and runoff.

(Draco running off)