wishing

another Tom Felton one-shot! enjoy, also the story ( is harry better than me-part 2) will come soon just wait, it's kind of fluff. Till here and stop now enjoy kiddos. ALL RIGHT'S BELONG TO THE ARTEST

**********************************************************

Y/N'sPOV

here I'm again, in my bed, wishing for a future with the person that I am head-over-heels for.

Do you want to know who is this lucky person?

It's Tom, yep Tom Felton himself, let me explain

Tom and I are childhood friends, we are like siblings but guess what, I caught feeling's for that little boy, will not little.

we are both from the UK but I can speak in an American better than him. he is just perfect, I have loved him for over 3years ( after he broke up with jade), his smile is outragest and his kind heart just melts me also let's not forget how he plays the guitar. his blue-grey eyes that are sometimes green just takes my breath away, I better stop, or I will keep talking forever

will here I am, I keep wishing all the time.
I am good at hiding my feeling's but sometimes I just wonder if he loves me because he isn't that good at hiding his feelings, he blushes sometimes when I cuddle with him and he thinks that I didn't see that even though I have seen every time he blushes but I push that idea away knowing that he will never love me as I do.

skip time you and Tom at his house having a sleepover

TOM's POV

today y/n and I are having a sleepover at my house after a long time.

I have had a crush on her for 3years now, she is good at hiding her feelings that's why I am beginning to lose hope that she will love me back, I keep wishing every day that she will love me back.

*y/nie I am bored what can we do* I whined like a baby* well we can watch a movie or talk about things that we don't know about each other* she said patting my head as if I am a puppy*why don't we just cuddle* I said sitting on the couch opening my arms in a needy way* only if you will let me take over this time* she said sitting beside me* ok ok * I said hugging her as she started to pat my back singing her favorite song(dandelions) her voice sounds like heaven.

as I was about to fall asleep she said *good night darling* making me sleep with a smile

skip to two days forward

Y/N's POV

today Tom and I will go for a trip to( any place you want) but we were told that the rooms at the hotel we are staying at has only one room left, we thought it was ok thinking there will be two beds but, yep you guessed it. when we arrived at the hotel room we saw only one king bed.

*Tom it's ok I will sleep on the couch, the couch seems big though* I said trying to convince Tom to sleep on the bed*no you will sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch* he argued back, I was thinking for a minute then said* ok what if I sleep on the right side of the bed and you sleep on the left*he thought for a minute then said * ok that's a good idea the bed is quite big*

*ok soo now can we go to the beach please* I said giving him puppy eyes, he loves them*ok ok you little kid* he said taking mine and his beach bag* yay! thank you* I shouted*shh ok let's go hahaha*he smiled sweetly.

skip time at the beach 

*Tom come swim with me please* I shouted for Tom to come* alright I am coming haha*. we played and swam in the ocean splashing the warm water and laughing.