NOO, PLEASE DON'T GO

Hi, kiddos I am back,sooo this Draco one-shot has someone di*d so if you are uncomfortable please don't read, I had to write this story so I hope you understand.

now start reading :)-this is a bit short

&&&&&&&&&&**********&&&&&&&&&

Y/N's POV

what am I doing with my life? is it even a life anymore? why does it have to be me in everything that disturbs a soul, I can wait a bit longer, I am worth it but I hope it doesn't go on.

I can feel my tears falling, the last time I cried was one year ago but I just can't anymore I AM empty.

I am alone in my room counting every second, why did he have to leave me, he left everything behind just to make things better if he knew that he didn't make anyone happy.

I stopped crying and washed my face looking in the mirror I saw the girl that was happy, looking numb. I run to the great hall and sat at the Slytherin table smiling -no one ever thought that I was fake smiling because once I did smile for real-*hi, Blaise how are you doing?*I asked trying to be normal*great what about you?*he smiled for real ooh how jealous I am *perfect, what about we go to-*I was cut off by the person that made me cry.

*hello, Blaise .... and y/n*he looked at me but then turned to talk to Blaise once again here I am eating silently.

as I finished I exited the great hall going to the moaning myrtle bathroom she is the only person I have left-after my parents di*d in a burning house-

HARRY's POV

I see y/n walking out of the great hall, I have noticed that she and Malfoy(her boyfriend) stopped talking I guess they broke up but I have this feeling that something wrong will happen I need to go after y/n.

I told Ron and Hermoine that I will go after y/n they said *ok* and I ran trying to find her I don't know where she went so I got the marauders map and found out she is in the moaning Myrtle bathroom?

as I entered I saw/heard y/n talking to Myrtle*Myrtle do you think I should end this or do I keep going*then Myrtle answers*y/n~ please stay strong I will always be with you just please~*I am confused*Myrtle thank you but I don't think I can, Draco my love, my soulmate, my world/universe just threw a healthy love relationship just because his father told him so, bye*and all of a sudden I see y/n pointing her wand at her heart and she said this*Avada Kedavra*

*YY/NN NOOO* I screamed but I was too late she was on the ground,- Myrtle was crying- numb with a soft smile on her face I ran out of the bathroom to find anyone but I saw Malfoy.

DRACO's POV

Potter ran to me and pulled me to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, he was crying.

as soon as I entered I saw the worse thing ever,y/n was on the ground with her eyes closed I ran to her now sobbing*y/n y/n WHAT IS WRONG Potter why is she not waking up*Potter looked down and told me everything crying, now I lost it I screamed hugging y/n lifeless body*Y/N PLEASE NOO IT'S ALL MY FAULT PLEASE NO WHY DID I HAVE TO LOSE YOU, YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE LEFT, POTTER DO SOMETHING CAN'T WE SAVE HER, NOOO, PLEASE DON'T GO!*

Potter pulled me away from her and hold me by my arms as I am screaming like a maniac(just how lupin hugged Potter when Serius di*d)

*Malfoy, stop we can do nothing and if we live with the guilt we are only hurting her*I soon calmed down and k;ssed her in those cold lips one last time before calling the headmaster and our house head professors.

Potter and I never got over what happened we often meet up to help each other overcome this incident, I wish I obeyed y/n then my father but the only thing me and Pother can do is look at her pictures.

almost all the time I and Potter have nightmares of that night because he lost his best friend and cousin well I lost my best friend, love, soulmate, and everything.

Rest in peace love...

the end kiddos *I am in tears :(