Diary

hello, kiddos, I haven't been writing due to school but yeah here is part two enjoy, stay safe. Open the song well reading soo that you feel more sad. Sorrryyy haha

saaaaadd. there are some dead scenes sorry

$$$$$###$$$$$

Y/N's POV

I am on my way to the great hall for dinner, me and Draco have been dating for almost 16months and it has been the best but there is one thing that he doesn't know, my blood is cursed soo I don't really have time left to live that's why I try to stay with Draco all the time because I know that he will be heartbroken.

I don't know how much time is left but it's not much.

*Hello, love*Draco greeted me as I sat on his lap getting moaning sounds from Blaise*Hello, darling*I k;ssed him and then we started to eat. After a bit of time we finished eating*y/niee, why don't we read what you just newly wrote in your Diary *Draco whispered*ooh~thouse love Dragons*pansy teased*haha stop pansy, I mean the whole school knows that you have a crush on Blaise not to forget Blaise fancy you*the both blushed*ooh~ now who are these love snakes*Draco teased as we all laughed.

soon we got up to leave but not after me and Draco winking at the both flushed best friends.

...

we are cuddling in our shared room. *Draco, I think we need to talk*I am going to tell him*what is it, love, you can talk to me* he sat in a sitting position*I-i Draco~ I-i just- I ooh. I have a blood curse and I don't have a lot of time left*he looks scared*Wh-what do you-you mean. you are healthy*he cupped my face as I started to sob*I-i I know but that's how it is I only have some time left and when I D-Die it will be in my sleep*he pulled me to his embrace *, shh, everything will be fine let us just make the best memories. I love you never forget that*we sobbed together.

DRACO's POV 

I am heartbroken, sad, down, lost. How can my love leave me?

we spend all the time together, we never left each other sides. * I love you* these words we say to each other all the time. y/n have started writing more in her Diary she says so it can be a memory.

*Love, wanna sleep?*I hugged her from behind*oh yes please*I picked her up and cuddled to her holding her tight as we sleep.

...

I woke up to y/n in my arms, I smiled but frowned at how cold she was. I started to panic. I checked her breathing, she wasn't breathing. I called her name but to no luck, I was numb. I hugged her cold lifelessly as I screamed like mad. 

BLAISE's POV

I heard screaming and I knew that y/n left I woke Pansy up and she started to cry, we stormed to their room only to see Draco screaming like mad and y/n dead. I started to soft cry.

I took hold of Draco(just like when lupin holds Potter when Serius died)I am numb, she was my best friend. Pansy kissed her cousin on the forehead and pulled the  covers over y/n's body

*NOOO NOO, Y/N IS NOT DEAD, PULL THE COVER'S SHE IS ALIVE PLEASE NO YY//NN LOVE UUUUGGGHHHHH NO SHE IS ALIVE* Draco screamed*mate~ calm down she is in a better place now*I sobbed

Pansy hugged Draco as we all Hugged at our best thing(y/n)

soon Draco was in the corner of the room looking at the bed in a blanket covering him as he shakes. we called the headmistress and Snape, they took the body, snape looks as if he will cry

- he was y/n's godfather after all-

...

*Draco, stand up* pansy says*no, I want y/n*I was broken seeing him like this*please Draco we are all sad but she wouldn't be happy to see that you are sad*after a bit of time we took him to mine and pansy's room.

...

It has been over a year now and Draco is still numb. Pansy and I started dating but we always took Draco with us he was as special as y/n. he kept reading her Diary over and over again, he somehow managed to memories every word so that he whispers the words when he misses her.

*Draco are you ready*Draco's mother said, Pansy, Draco's father, Draco's mother, and I were going to visit y/n's grave. y/n was loved by the Malfoy family, even Lucius treated her like a daughter.

*Yeah, ready*I hugged him*It's ok mate, don't you remember when y/n said(if you love me remember me but don't lose yourself for me cause it won't bring me back)*he smiled at her memory*yeah I do, I just wish she could have told me earlier*he pulled from the hug*Draco~, come on let's go*his Mother told him as she took hold of his hand, he nodded. soon we all arrived

Draco was smiling like a dork setting in front of her Grave maybe remembering every word that was in her Diary. I was holding a tearful pansy, and Draco's mother was looking at her son sadly as Lucius comforts her.*haha look at me, all of you got a partner, well here I am*he laughed*I love you y/niee*we looked at him full of sympathy.

...

soon we had to go back, we left an hour ago but we came back to take Darco as he didn't leave her Grave but OH MY GOD

Draco was lying lifelessly beside y/n grave*NOO MY SON NOO*Draco's mother shouted as she hugged his body. Pansy started crying again with me and EVEN Lucius

I saw a small paper*what is this?*I took it as all of them looked at me tearfully

Dear parents and best friends 

I am sorry that I left you all. I love all of you soo soo much. I just can't y/n was everything to me and her best friends but I think it's my time to go. don't worry I didn't kill myself it was just my time. but don't forget what y/n said(if you love me remember me but don't lose yourself for me cause it won't bring me back)but I am sorry I will miss you all. hope my two best friends/ love snakes get married soon, ohh how jealous I was when I went to your dates you two look soo happy together but I guess the only way for me to be with my love is in heaven.

love you all

Draco Lucius malfoy

we all just smiled sadly, soon they took Dracos body

... 

after someday, Draco was greaved beside y/n's grave. finally, the two love Dragons will meet again.

the end ;(-I am sad