LOVE

IN THE SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM

Y/N POV:

*Hi Blaise, I have missed you soo soo much, how have you been* I said to my childhood friend .* Hi y/n I have missed you too even though I saw you at the train station this morning* he laughed * hahaha Blaise stop this, can't you take a joke* I said as I pinched his arm laughing. * stop', it hurts, haha I'm sorry we will be late for the great hall. come fast or I will eat all the  food * now that he started running I need to run after him* stop Blaise * * no catch me .* 

DRACO'S POV

I saw Blaise and y/n entering the great hall laughing, I was jealous to say the less but I can't just tell them *stop laughing I am jealous* that will be weird. yes, I am in LOVE with y/n but I  don't think that she will LOVE me back. I mean we are in the same house but I think I am not her type cause I think that she is quite fond of Blaise.  he is not a bully or as selfish as I am. some times I just want her to LOVE me but I think I will always be her 2 choice, I am her best friend but I still think that she will choose Blaise over me at any time

Y/N POV

I saw Draco looking at me with jealousy or maybe I thought so. I am in LOVE with Draco but I know that he will never LOVE me back, I am a pureblood and I am from strong wizards and witches family but I think that he will always see me as a friend.

* hi Draco I have missed you a lot* I said as I hugged him,*yeah yeah I have missed you to y/n, how was your holiday* we stopped hugging as I answered * awesome to say the less, but I think I need to tell you something important in the astronomy tower after we finish the feast is that ok.* I said nervously I wanted to confess today * yeah sure but is it that important* he asked with his curious eyes he looks cute * my mom wants me to tell you this in a more private place* I said as I bite my lips out of nervousness* ok, I guess but you will not k;ll me right* I acted as if I was thinking * well now that you said it, it does sound like a good idea, hahaha ok stop now I will not k;ll you're the most cutest person I know how will I dare to even hurt you.* I said out of honesty but I swear that I saw a blush on Draco's face* hahaha funny y/n but I am not cute* he said pouting like a baby * see now Blaise he is pouting and he says that he is not cute* now I saw a blush on Draco's face I think out of embarrassment* ok stop you two you look like a mom with her kid* he laughed *hay stop* I said as Draco laughs.  

AFTER THE FEAST IN THE ASTORNMY TOWER

* Hi Draco, I thought that you will not come* I said as I hugged him * will I am here now. So what did you want to tell me* he said a bit excited* will you see I told you that it was something my mom wanted me to tell you it but I lied. however, I wanted to tell you something that I have been wanting to tell you for 3 years now* I said having some Confidence in me for no reason* y/n this looks serious what is it, you can tell me anything I am your best f-friend right* 

why did he look hurt saying friend  * see Draco we are best friends but I want you to myself, you know that this time I have been very close with Blaise but I am just helping him confess to my friend about his feelings? he told me that you were jealous that we were very close even though he doesn't know why.* I stopped talking for a minute* Draco I am sorry for this but I just can't hold myself from doing this* * what are you talking about-* I cut him off by crashing my lips on his soft ones, as I pulled him closer by his small hips, to my surprise he wrapped his arms around my shoulder hugging me tighter

we pulled away after some minutes from that make-out session  breathing heavily and looking in each other eyes* wow that was amazing* I said trying to catch my breath* well I will say the same. but what does this make us * I just hugged him and said* this makes you mine darling* I whispered * w-what* he said hesitantly* I pulled away from the hug and said * I LOVE you* he was surprised * I LOVE you too* he looked down shyly what a cutey * lookup darling now you are my boyfriend and not my best friend ok. I want you to be loyal and obey what I say or you will be punished ok* I said smirking I love my Slytherin blood, he looked up at me with doe eyes * ok b-baby* I was surprised but I just pulled him into another k;ss * say it again it's cute* I told him after I pulled away from the k;ss * baby* he said * omg it's amazing why did you never call me that* 

IN THE COMMON ROOM 

* soo how was it * said  Blaise as I entered the common room with Draco holding hands * well what do you think by the look of it * I said smirking * just don't forget to invite me to the wedding though * he said running to the boy's dorm* I will k;ll you tomorrow Blaise* I shouted for him to hear me. now I am alone with Draco in the common room * darling come let us go to my room I want to hug you in my sleep * I said hugging him yet again* ok but can I say one thing * * yes sure sweetie* * I LOVE you y/n* I picked his lips yet again* I LOVE you too my love* 

let's say I had the best sleep that night hugging my future husband and present boyfriend knowing that he is mine and that I am the dom, it feels good to find LOVE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

omg, this is long but I did my best for this one because it's my first story. I promise to get better but I will love to take requests ok. I love requests cause I can right knowing what will be next soo love you all. I hope that I get much LOVE  from you all byee now have a nice day/night sweeties

Rowena- lots of love