Jealousy

Hello, hope you are doing good. so another sad Draco Oneshot. stay safe and start reading :)

there are people dying 

open the song well reading ;)

this is short, also this doesn't have a lot of scenes but whenever you see this( ...) that means it's a skip time and that you can add your own scenes to the story if you like.

$$$$$$####$$$$$$$

DRACO's POV

y/n has been distant lately, always meeting Ron Weasley(her best friend). I don't have a problem with it but when your girlfriend of 5 years starts getting distant and getting closer with her best friend you can't help but feel jealous.

I was always insecure about how good or bad of a boyfriend I am. y/n always reassures me but I feel jealous. Ron is just a better boyfriend. 

Y/N's POV

you will all ask why am I distant from my boyfriend. well, I am sick and I don't have much time left(5months). I never wanted Draco to know but as I don't have time I want to tell him so that we spend more time together.

I am on my way to the Malfoy manor(this is after the Hogwarts war) with Ron" y/n, it will be ok. you know Malfoy lover you right" Ron tries to calm me down " I don't know how I feel about this. I know that Draco loves me but what if things take a bad turn" I smiled sadly " don't worry, everything will be ok. I promise" Ron says

...

we are standing in front of the Malfoy manor " good luck, I love you" Ron says hugging me " I love you too"Ron goes back to the Burrow.

as soon as I enter " what are you doing here cheater!" Draco kind of shouts, I am taking a back      " what, no Draco I am not a cheater. who told you that" I say taking a step closer to Draco" don't come near me. you have been distant and closer to the Weasley. and now I see/hear you both telling each other that you love each other, he wished you luck on wanting to break up with me right!"I don't believe what's happening

" what no, Draco this is not what you think" I try to take a step closer" DON'T COME NEAR ME!" Draco shouts as I flinch" I don't want to see you ever again" I just slapped him across the face and left to Ron's house.

...

DRACO's POV

I scream at the top of my lungs as I read the letter from the Weasley

Dear Malfoy

I know we don't have anything to talk about but this thing is about y/n. I know that you think y/n cheated on you but no she didn't. y/n was sick and had only 5 months left. she came to talk to you but you got everything wrong and just yelled at her. this may be the worst thing you have ever done but I really don't know how to tell you this. y/n passed away 3 days ago from sickness and her last wish was to tell you that she never stopped loving you and that she forgives you for what happened. you are invited to the funeral.

Truly

Ronald Weasley

I shout, scream, whimper, cry, at the amount of guilt.

...

here I am standing beside y/n's grave after 1 year. " y/nie, I am sorry again. I love you and never stopped loving you but I don't think I can stay any longer. and happy anniversary Darling."

...

Draco's health keeps getting worst every day. he was planning on proposing to y/n but she got distant.

Draco's parents found him dead, hugging the proposal Ring and y/n's picture. they were soo broken, even Ron. he was the same as Draco but Ron isn't as devastated as Draco.

in the end, Draco got united with y/n in heaven.

the end. ;)